Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

half the cheats done work like freeze mission time and instant hack and the cheats in the 14 cheat one even more doesnt work and enemy cease fire is a useless cheat cause even when the enemies doesnt shoot the game still reacts like they did

so i think its weird that the freeze mission time cheat works with everything besides the stunts and it would make the wing suit jumps easier if it did and since i was getting no where replying on the other topic i decided to create a new one

Unfortunately not. This is due to the way the game is developed. It’s an issue whenever using any health cheats, not just the ones from WeMod.

Make sure your game is:

• Up to date
  • Legitimately purchased from Steam

And try a previous version of the trainer by clicking “History” in the far-right of the trainer, under the Play button.

The trainer makers are limited by what the game allows them to mod.

freeze timer doesnt work on hoverboard couses on the danger rising dlc

Hey this isnt the right thread to post it in but I was just wanted on an update for just cause 4 epic trainer? its been over the recommended vote for a trainer for a couple of days now

We do not give status updates or ETAs on trainers because there are too many factors that affect it. The trainer developers will get around to it when the6 are able. Bear in mind that there are other games in their queue to get through first and that, like all businesses, WeMod’s staff has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be patient. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey when i use the mods its like my health stays down and i cant see anything cuz its red and grey and plus when i use unlimited health when i die it stays slo motion

Welcome to the community @LuhJaydenn.

The slow motion issue is known, if you read previous posts in this thread you’ll see.
It’s a limitation of the game engine, I believe that there’s nothing WeMod can do to resolve the issue.

If you have infinite health and you’re caught in an explosion (ie a car blowing up) or anything that’s normally supposed to result in instant death, you’ll be stuck in slow motion until you reload. It occurs with every single trainer available on the internet. Unfortunately you’ll just try not to get blown up.

That’s okay, Sorry didn’t mean to sound so impatient

Do you think you can also upload this for the epic games version? That has over 3000 votes.

Welcome @bearishplane17.

Please use the search button in the forum,
This was answered recently 4 posts above yours.
And also in this this thread here: Just Cause 4 Epic?.
Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hello I would love if you could update the trainer to include unlimited ammo/charge for the dare devils dlc vehicles (wind cannon, energy shield, nitrous, etc). I love the trainer btw. I also get alot of crashes using the trainer.

1 Like

could you please update this trainer? it crashes alot :frowning:

Can you please add unlimited vehicle ammo for all vehicles, including the cars from daredevils of destruction? ( windcannon, guns, grenade launcher + gadget spam. For example EMP, shield, etc
) That would be awesome! Thank you guysâ˜ș

Like always on the most Trainers. Trainer isn’t working.

1 Like

crashes constantly with trainer, please fix. great game to d*ck around in, but without trainer, is not so fun

1 Like

New Update to WeMod V7.0 today 8/02/2021 Just Cause 4 no longer supported why is this happening WeMod states not compatible

Look in history under the play button and click on the top newest trainer. Sometimes reverts to an older version of the trainer

That doesnt help in the slightest,
Despite using the latest build (and or beta client of wemod) the game is still stuffed down into incompatible regardless of history showing the loaded trainer being the latest

1 Like

would very much like an update to the trainer

New version can it be updated???

1 Like