Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Might need updating as there was a sale on it recently, might have an influx of players, like myself. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

Just because the game is currently on sale, that does not mean it will be more popular within the community here than other games currently in the queue here at WeMod. A lot of free games donā€™t always even end up being a popular request for a trainer.

• Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
  • You need to add the game to your WeMod favourites. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

Checking the depots on steamDB and the forums i dont see a title update being issued at all,
Yes there was recently a sale but there was NO TITLE UPDATE,

Also despite the trainer being listed as incompatible it does work flawlessly with the current version on steam so not sure why folks are getting riled upā€¦

Just so anyone wants to know the steam client cheats do work but do not activate Easy kills ( it causes the enemy to be able to destroy everything easy as well) or enemy cease fire (stops you being able to us enemy weaponry apart from the guns you pick up) I tested it today

Just Cause 4 Crashing around 1 min. after loading cheats

Update please

Iā€™d love to know when the next update will be due to the game crashing quite a bitā€¦iā€™ve done all i could with the game it works for as long as until you use the mods a bit more often than not, and at this point the game breaks and crashes.

2 Likes

I need a Time Freezer for the Glide Suit Missions. Some of them are hard and I need just more time to do that!

Just use the ā€œadd 60 secondsā€ button for that. Worked like a charm for me (though with the infinite fuel toggle, they resolve themselves quite handily).

Oh, and how can I add 60 Seconds? I mean, theres no Cheat at the Trainerā€¦

Same here. Epic version JC4_1830880_1830540 crashes constantly within a few minutes in after restarting the game, with and without cheats activated having opened the game through Wemod.

can this get updated please

Thank you so much for sharing!

the ā€˜Cease enemy fireā€™ cheat is a bit broken. It ceases all fire on any vehicle (even ones I drop in from supply drops) and I canā€™t shoot at enemy vehicles with my own because of that. I hope this can be fixed.

Thank YOU!

The game was crashing for me about a min into loading from WeMod, but then I put steam into offline mode now the game works fine.

Hey is there any way for you to add a cheat that makes everyone a cow?

Please fix the trainer, If thats even possible.

Can we please get a update for the trainer

@Ravenfyre - with scripted event deaths, is it possible for the cheat to detect when weā€™ve entered a vehicle and disable the cheat then? I suspect not but thought Iā€™d ask. The boats always drive me nuts with the swarming and 100% accurate gun fire.