Kenshi Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Kenshi
This is the official discussion topic of the Kenshi Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health Body Parts
2. Unlimited Blood
3. No Hunger
4. Unlimited Money
5. Unlimited Carry Weight
6. Select Player Stat
7. Custom Stat Value
8. Unlimited Store Items
9. Fast Research
10. Instant Material Production
11. Instant Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/02/2019
    Started development

• 03/02/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 03/05/2019
    Unlimited Limbs Health cheat added
    Add Money cheat added
    Instant Build cheat added
    Instant Research cheat added
    Instant Materials Production cheat added

• 06/21/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Unlimited Blood cheat added
    No Hunger cheat added
    Fast Construction cheat added
    Fast Production cheat added
    Fast Research cheat added
    Unlimited Money cheat added

• 07/20/2019
    Unlimited Health BodyParts cheat added
    Unlimited Carry Weight cheat added
    Select Player Stat cheat added
    Custom Stat Value cheat added
    Unlimited Store Items cheat added
    Instant Material Production cheat added
    Instant Construction cheat added

• 12/06/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Fast Construction cheat added
    Fast Production cheat added

• 03/17/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/08/2021
    Unlimited Health Body Parts cheat added
    Unlimited Carry Weight cheat added
    Select Player Stat cheat added
    Custom Stat Value cheat added
    Unlimited Store Items cheat added
    Instant Material Production cheat added
    Instant Construction cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The Kenshi cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Mr.antifun ? Here ? Welcome aboard nice to see ya here !!
Oh you where newguy for awhile there !

Hello @MrAntiFun,
When i use the “select player stat” the program(wemod) gets stuck and nothing happens next, no “wemod.exe is not responding” or anything. What can be done?

I have the same problem, everytime i select the next player stat WeMod freezes. I tried waiting a bit before activating but nothing seems to work. Otherwise everything works perfectly, thanks @MrAntiFun !

@BadGang @TalentedPlane6 Can you explain how to replicate the issue exactly ? .

I tested stats cheat by first opening character stats window then selecting the stat i want to add then using the slider and seemed to work perfectly fine .

Happened for me as well. I opened the window using the c key and all. Maybe because i don’t have pro and was using hotkeys to activate?

That shouldn’t matter , Would it be too much trouble to share a video so i know exactly whats going on ?.

Don’t have any software for it. When i press the hotkey to select the player stat (with the stats screen open) Wemod immediately freezes up, no activity, but also the program isn’t stopped by windows. To restore functionality to the rest of the cheats that do work, you have to kill it through task manager.

What graphics card are you using? :slightly_smiling_face:

im using gtx1060 6gb

Thanks for posting a video! I’ll make sure to forward this so he can take a look :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The issue seems to be when you use a hotkey to switch between items on stats listbox ,If you pick the item from the listbox manually like i been doing it works fine .

We will investigate the issue and fix it asap .

@McDowell75 @TalentedPlane6 WeMod was just updated with a fix for the issue .

1 Like

I don’t know if this can be fixed, but when using instant construction, walls and gates are no-collided. Everyone just walks through them like they’re not even there.

Every time I hit the Play button, it gets stuck in an endless loop and doesn’t launch the game. Is the trainer broken or am I doing something wrong?

Can try and start the game through steam first then after game is running back out to desktop THEN click play in wemod after

yeah I figured it out. It’s Weird that Kenshi is the only game where I have to launch the game first before the trainer can be launched

Ah glad you got it to work. Ya that trick works for a lot of other games to If you have the same problem ! :+1:

the game does not even start, there is black screen and then windows says that the program stopped working