Kenshi Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yea, even importing doesn’t fix it, so as soon as you activate it, regardless of why or your intent to only have it on for a moment, it’s instantly and forever totally invulnerable.

So usually this game works OK with this trainer. However, I have noticed that on the “stats” area of the cheats for Kenshi it DOES NOT WORK. I’ve set the key bindings to keys that I don’t use in game and still nothing. I’ve closed Kenshi down and the trainer and have restarted both and still nothing. Everything else that I use works just like it supposed to but this problem makes me not want to play Kenshi.

Please check this.

I have the same issue, the stats bar does not show nor identify anything from the game anymore so it is not possible to change since the update

So I made a post about the Stats area for the Kenshi cheats some time ago. I got back into the trainer and couldn’t help but notice that the Stats tab for this game is now gone. Ummm…I was hoping that you guys could possibly fix a bug or two to allow the use of those cheats but instead y’all go and get rid of it completely. Also, on top of that you go and get rid of “unlimited store items” as well as “Unlimited carry weight”. WHY??

The unlimited Blood doesn´t work and robot limbs get damage as well. Played on Steam.

The Blood cheat works for the Skeleton Limbs just fine. Tested myself and it works as intended. It even works for some of the modded Robots that I use (which use the base game’s Skeleton framework/unit skeleton. Tested 3/17/2021 and 3/19/2021.

If its not working for you just reset the WeMod App on phone or Desktop. It may just be that something isn’t registering correctly and resetting fixes it.

If it still doesn’t work then it’s probably a Custom Unit Skeleton which the Modder made from scratch or something else.

The fast production cheat doesn’t seem to work anymore, is anyone else having trouble with it?

i’ll give it a test and see, because I normally don’t use that cheat.

The Fast production cheat Works fine it completes the item you are trying to make to 95-99% done then you just need some time to complete the product. If you mean it’s not giving the character any crafting exp. for the full build then yeah the cheat only gives you the exp for the 1-5% of actually work that is required to finish the item

The Kenshi cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health BodyParts cheat added
  • Unlimited Carry Weight cheat added
  • Select Player Stat cheat added
  • Custom Stat Value cheat added
  • Unlimited Store Items cheat added
  • Instant Material Production cheat added
  • Instant Construction cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

hell yeah.

It seems Unlimited Health Body Parts function will not set the body parts health back to normal after turning it off. It’s quite a good cheat when starting the game but when I intend to get some limbs on it’s a real headache. Can you please check on this?

2 Likes

my game crashed when i try to turn on :

-unlimited health body parts
-unlimited blood
-no hunger

my game version is 1.0.5 (heavily moded)

1 Like

unlimited blood and unlimited health body parts seems to be causing crashing on 1.0.5

1 Like

1.05 crash when i activate unlimited blood and body part health. please update

1 Like

When using instant construction on walls does anybody else have people just walking through them as if they are not there at all?

Yeah, just make save then load it, bug will be fixed. And yes, everytime you build walls you must save-load. Seems like game make “real” walls in real time during construction

1 Like

Much appreciated!

so the solution is to quick save after build that wall, and then it must be quick load ??

Not working… won’t launch.