Killing Floor 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bug Report: if you are playing endless with infinite ammo and one hit kills, and you kill the matriarch, zeds will not spawn anymore in the next wave. On a side note, I would like to thank you for creating this trainer, it’s great stress relief for me.

Can’t get infinite health to work. Still taking damage.

Max level no longer work again after prestiging

Most of the mods don’t work. Money doesnt stay and any guns bought with the money are removed after existing the trader

Needs redoing to work again

Please this needs to be updated.

I read some of the replies on here and I’ve had a lot of issues too. The game keeps crashing and I’m using the steam version with the steam version cheats, so clearly that excuse can’t be used. I also am not a super cheater, so I usually only use 1-3 cheats only as it’s the most fun for me (no-reload usually, or no-reload, no-recoil, add 5k money->which doesn’t work). Game still crashes with that even when i disable near the end, have it disabled before the game, etc. I’ve tried even having it on before the game, but results are always the same no matter when I turn the cheats on or off.

I’m not using every cheat so I don’t know which one could be causing it, but disabling every one that was activated (armor, one hit), crashes the game when returning to the main menu. Could be worse, you still get the achievement, vault cash and anything you unlock like crates, but is annoying af having to reopoen the game everytime you finish a map.

1 Like

As of 2021-06-02 , the game crashes for me when starting a map. Does anyone else have this issue or is this just related to me? (aka me doing something wrong)

Not trying to use it online, just offline

1 Like

need update i think

new patch out so, probably needs to be updated

The Killing Floor 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

13 max level is not working

Max lvl wont work

EDIT* It do work but not after i used prestiged.

The Killing Floor 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

game crashed 2 times when i switched tab to on cheats when i use the win+g to open the cheats it
opens file explorer and keeps switching my tab or it just locked my controls
im i doing something wrongly ?

Hello. Playing with Wemod on Steam, currently testing KF2 and the game crashes when you play an online mode with other players. It shows some kind of debug splat.

Just keeps saying unable to start game and wont allow me tp use it whether i have the game started or not.

try in singleplayer

Can someone confirm if VAC is on private server with friends? Thanks.