Killing Floor 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i prestige and i dont get lvl 25 again

Hello,

This cheat doesnt work after you prestige, so far there is no workaround, hope it does in the future

hey, so yesterday i used your cheats to play 2 rounds of killing floor and to max my one charakter from
24 to 25, because i wanted to try the cheats,

i did it while being in singleplayer and while being offline on steam, but i still had an internet connection on my pc.

my question now is, if i can get a vac ban from this.

already looking forward to your answer.

You’ll only ever be banned for cheating in games if you attempt to use cheats in multiplayer game modes, like online death-matches or co-op. Even though there is less than a 1% chance for the cheats to work there (if they do it’s purely due to the game developer’s oversight).

Game developers don’t care what you do in single player, because you’re not negatively affecting the experience for their other paying customers.

1 Like

another question, do you know if anyone ever got banned for using wemod in singleplayer?

We are not aware of any bans resulting from the use of WeMod in singleplayer.

The Killing Floor 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

hey Im just wondering what actually happen if I used max level after I reached prestige rank? since I accidentally used it when I was farming for xp and I instantly maxed one of my perk’s level and prestige it to rank 2, it crashed at first then when I launched it again and the data are saved

Nothing happens its just that people who use the cheat want to get to prestige and repeat, but that wont work and will keep them as prestige 1 level 1, which people dont want.

Did it work for you? Prestiged twice?

Yup it worked, I am able to get my prestige rank to maxed and maxed rank.

Nothing has happened yet so I guess its safe to do it repeatedly? I am not entirely sure myself how it works

Oooooweeeeee

no ban ive been playig withem since like 2017 still no ban just no inf health works i tink

I think the recent wemod app update might’ve broken some of the cheat options. Everything has been working perfectly until today after the update was installed. Now the “Add 5K Money” and “Give Grenades” options no longer work even though the cheat activated sound plays. Haven’t seen a mention of a recent KF2 update.

1 Like

I can confirm that the Wemod client update broke those two options. I had been playing KF2 on my older gaming rig in the meantime because I didn’t allow Wemod to restart and update itself on that one, so it still worked. Unfortunately, I had to reboot that PC and when I restarted Wemod it updated itself and broke those two options. Is there a way to roll back to an older version of the Wemod client for now?

@Phorsaken @Raverkid

Are you guys able to tell me more details about what game mode you’re playing in? As well as any other information you can give?

I just tried to use this trainer in ‘Solo Offline’ mode. I tried it on hardest difficulty and wave length. I enabled Unlimited Health, Unlimited Ammo and even Freeze Enemies. To my complete surprise I got totally butchered within 10 seconds because my health WAS declining, as was my ammo and the enemies were NOT frozen.

Not annoyed at all but I just wanted to have a bit of fun playing solo mode and trying these out…

Are the cheats toggling off automatically for you?

Could you tell me the version number that you have for the game, and if you bought it from Steam?

Hey Veloxia,

Just got an email from support. Apparently there was a bug in the WeMod 7.2.0 update, but it has since been fixed. I just tested KF2 about an hour ago and everything seems to be working fine now. Thank you anyway for the response.

1 Like

And what if its your own server has no one considered that? I guess having your own
Dedicated Server to cheat in is “Bad” for everyone. Even if its password locked.

do this trainer work