Killing Floor 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

none work only crashes game when activated

Just saying KF2 is now VAC secured. So prolly no more updates.

Infinity is not supposed to be used online so it really doesn’t matter, updates will continue as usual.

1 Like

Can you confirm that Singleplayer doesnt use VAC?
Because if not, i wont use it. I tried starting KF2 in -insecure mode but nothing changed and it still let me play online, which led me to believe you cant disable VAC in KF2.

From Steam Support :: Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) System

If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server from a computer with identifiable cheats installed, the VAC system will ban the user from playing that game on VAC-Secured servers in the future.

On ps4 there is a offline/“singleplayer” mode and an online mode. The pc version probably has the same system in place. haven’t heard VAC being used for singleplayer. You can always disable internet connection for the game and use a throw-away save to completely rule out the possibility of a vac ban.

I suspect the trainer will be removed if people start getting banned for using in in singleplayer.

1 Like

so r we getting a n update?

its 11-08-17 and mine crashed also after using only 1 cheat --> unlimited ammo.
it also crashed on other cheats.
bummer doh

ps singleplayer has the same problem

I’ll just add a small thing which doesn’t change much but I noticed with your post @Grim_Reaper13 the cheats are not made for mp. Good to know the cheats crash in sp as well that’s a reason for the Dev to fix them but if they crash in mp they won’t be updated

Activating Any cheat while on single or multiplayer is causing the game to " stop working" and force close itself

1 Like

I’ve noticed this is still happening as well, hopefully this gets fixed soon

Will this ever get updated?

have noticed this as well, especially annoying for single player.

Ive not tested it. But this is for Single Player only.
Not multiplayer. SO you guys should keep away from that.

Btw is there some error code or does the game just shut down?

@STiNGERR could you take a look?

no error it just shuts down.
i just tried it
sp and mp

any chances of this getting fixed?

The Killing Floor 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

It works, but the game crashed twice. That may just be KF2 being finicky itself. Thanks!

Tested some cheats in Multiplayer, some worked, some did not:
Worked:

• U̶n̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶l̶t̶h̶
  • Unlimited Ammo (must reload if switched back from another weapon - even if it was fully loaded before)
  • U̶n̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶A̶r̶m̶o̶r̶
  • No recoil
  • No reload
  • Unlimited flashlight

Did not work:

• One-hit kill
  • Freeze enemies
  • Trap enemies
  • Mass kill
  • Give grenades (*)
  • Give money (*)
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Armor

(*): They will only be displayed in your HUD client-sided, not synced with server.

Some crashes during usage. (even singleplayer)
No VAC ban yet
Great trainer.

It depends on if you are host or not i believe.
If you are host the one hit kill and the other things work.

Although, this is a trainer ment for single player.
Using this online is of own risk.

KF2 (currently) is unable to host a listen server, so it doesn’t matter if I am a host or something like that.
I actually entered a public server (with VAC enabled, I belived), turned on Unlimited Ammo and No recoil and they worked flawlessly.
I am presuming that VAC only works on Versus mode, since there has been no record of VAC ban on KF2 (yet).
And I also want to edit something: Unlimited Health and Unlimited Armor don’t work with Multiplayer now.