Kingdom Come: Deliverance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STN, could it be that my program from Wemod and the game itself are installad on two diffrent harddrives?

I don’t know. It’s not an issue i can help with which is why i tagged @frank since he’s the developer.

Different drives should not matter. I have like 3 or 4 different drives as long as wemod finds the exe or you point it to it !

If I re-point it to the location of the game? Would that be a problem to “find” the old version of the game again?

So far most of the cheats work in the newest update. I’ll update if I run across any issues.

1 Like

Good to know!

For me reason the unlim stamina cheat does not work. Any reason why?

Do you have steam version?

1 Like

No

That’s the reason

I can’t seem to get the Perfect Reputation option to work. Is it outdated or am I doing something wrong? I just tried toggling it on and then opening up my reputations tab in-game.

Thank you for any advice!

None of the options work it seems. Before requesting to update, I spent everything on Total War Warhammer 2 (some options still don’t work). Do us a solid and look into this trainer?

What is broken?

Hi,

After the latest patch/update, I’ve noticed the following options no longer works:

Infinite health
Infinite stamina
Infinite energy
Infinite nourishment
One hit kills
Max reputation (this one turns on, but then immediately turns off)

I haven’t checked the other ones, but some of them still seemed to work such as the zero weight one.

and the money one doesn’t work ether

The money one does work but Ash is right with all of those. All the other ones work. It is somewhat weird though because perfect condition and unlimited money applies to the NPCs as well which isn’t a huge issue unless you have the perk that makes their armor damaged as you hit them.

stamina im having issues with

can you make this trainer for windows store pls?

Gonna lock this one. Have the other 2 newer ones

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Cheats and Trainer for Steam
This one from STINGERR