KOTOR2 mod

Why is it listed as not supported despite the fact the game is nearly the exact same as KOTOR1? it has no multiplayer that i am aware off, and also, i no idea why “its technical aspects make it impossible to mod” and yet the only solution is to figure it out yourself,when i think someone posted a snippet of code that would enable them to edit the amount of items one has. Edit: Really? this sounds like those random steam forum warnings i get for necroing a post. my dissapointment is immeasurable and my day has been ruined, if we cannot ever cheat in the game, why is the in-game console allowed to be toggled on then? This to me sounds like your basically saying “dont bother trying to cheat in this game, its impossible.”

Hello!

As stated before in other threads, located by using the search button here, the game is technologically incompatible with WeMod trainers. Any attempt to inject cheats into the game will cause it to crash, due to the way the game’s developers have coded the game. There’s nothing we can do about this, we cannot change the way the game was made by its developers.

Being a multiplayer game is not the only reason trainers are not possible. See here: Why cant some games get cheats even when they don't have multiplayer? - #2 by Ravenfyre.

This topic was automatically closed 4 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.