[Leak] CoD Fall

They are charging for source that is public in many places. What is your point you are trying to get across? Now you are making yourself look stupid no offense.

What the heck is it?

Memory editing tool for CoD MW3,MW2 and BO.

I’m taking it that you need a J-Tag in order to use it?

For regular xbox or Dev kits?

JTAGs and RGHs can be used with this you do not need a dev as no xdrpc is used.

So? The guy still worked on this and it’s disrespectful to just release/steal it. A much better outcome would of been to code your OWN version of the tool, and give that out for free. The “I don’t think skids should be paying for this” excuse is irrelevant, everywhere you go, people are paying for things that should be free. It’s just life, if you want to change that, make your own alternative and let them have the choice.

That would be a better outcome if this child knew how to code… All he seems to do is leech…

I’m sorry but I don’t see you contributing anything to the community? We don’t all have money to pay for stupid ass servers that are like 500 each or even 50 dollars at times. Also I know for a fact kaine knows how to do **** what can you do? Nothing.

Urm, excuse me. I do a lot for this community. I sit on Skype listening to gabe_k coding all the time…

Gabe is no longer a dev for this community so that point is irrelevant

Yeah, once you leave the Horizon dev team, you experience an amnesia that only effects your hippocampus’s memories of coding knowledge. I’ve heard it’s a pretty cereal condition.

He can and has done more than you.

Xerax has done a lot more than you might think.
He created Liberty - a state of the art Halo saved game modder. His web design and UI work is also extremely impressive. He is also working on a Halo map modder called Assembly.

Anyone who does anything of that caliber deserves respect. Especially since all of his work so far has been free

useful leack

Not just me. Don’t forget the other guys that I worked with (and AMD especially, who has shown me so much about writing good code).

Losers would pay for this crap

Don’t play xbox anymore, but bump because Kaine is a cool guy.

I respect Xerax as well. He just misinterprets what I say. <3 you Xerax

I got it to run once, How do you edit the IP it connects to?