[Leak] CoD Fall

I don’t “misinterpret” what you say, I was just stating that instead of, in effect, stealing someone else’s work and releasing it against their own will (which, while may mean people get something for free), it shows other members of the community that’s it’s a perfectly acceptable thing to do, therefor they do it to work that is actually good.

If you disagree with how something is being handled, be more grown-up about it. Look into how he did it, and write your own application/code and release that. It still stops him getting paid by skids, and also benefits you with experience and knowledge, also it sets a good example to people further down the proverbial “food chain”, if you will.

plase re upload

Go herehttps://www.wemod.com/forum/23-xbox-360-jtag-rgh-modding/127783-all-jtag-rgh-software-you-need.html to see my software thread, Dorseum’s tool is much better.

I think you’re in the wrong thread there partner.

what does it exactly do…?

It is a Real Time Editing (RTE) program for use on RGH/JTAG consoles for hosting recovery lobbies for MW3,

please re-upload please

Anyone wanna re-upload?

Zippyshare.com - CoD Fall Leak.rar

KTHXBAI

thanks XeKaine XDK

Can you please send it to me?

Yeah i know it’s old

This thread is like two years old? Why would you even post, please look at the time stamps next time!

He knew it was two years old. You have to also read posts sometimes.

if he knew not to post then why did he do it.
rather than message the OP either private or on his profile (not to mention he was last active the 22nd of september last year)

Don’t bump old threads.

Closed.