Lego marvel superheroes game save please?

Hi Guys,

Super newbie over here so I’m hoping to be posting in the right area…Anyhow recently the little kiddies accidentally erased their entire Lego Marvel Super Heroes Game save data on their XBOX 360 and lost everything (Over 100 hours of gameplay) so no more characters, vehicles, bricks etc…I really don’t want to have to replay this game over again, any chance anyone out there have a complete game save or close to complete game save ready for download or re-hashing that I can grab? Like I said I’m new to all this and have no idea what I have to do next to make this happen but if you can help me out and show me the ropes that would be amazing, like Spiderman :wink:

Appreciate any assistance in advance.

SK

1 Like

https://mega.co.nz/#!8h5AAK6D!iciH2y9uTfNAas7jGL2UYLmIH-ZRyTR9DpSTje3ncPs

That save contains all vehicles, characters, mini kits, and quests done. It’s also 100% finished.
Hope this helps your kids. :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome super thanks! If I can get this to work I’ll be superman for sure this Christmas!

So do I export their gamer profile to a USB key, load into Horizon, modify this file and then throw it back onto their hard drive? Is that how it works? Kinda new to all this so this will be my first attempt to upload a saved game onto their system. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!
SK

1 Like

Yes, you will need their profile on the USB drive. When you drag it into Horizon, it will look exactly like this:

In the little box where it says “Unknown Profile” (), select “Change” (), and select their profile. It’s as easy as that. Once finished, just click “Save to Device” () and select your named device.

Awesome you rock Pavman!

Will that saved file give the achievements too?

Yes, but it depending on which achievement(s) you’re trying to unlock. (ex: LEGO games normally have an achievement in which requires the player to complete a mission in Co-op mode, I believe game saves are able to unlock you the numerical achievements, like “Collect 1,000,000,000 studs (Single Player)”, but when it comes to those specific achievements I don’t know if the game save keeps the data.)

…I’ve always completed the LEGO games myself without using a save so I apologize if I’m incorrect.

Best of luck!

Thank you! Had the same issue.

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:DDDDDDDDD

1 Like

It’s really ok to admit that it’s your game and that you play it, as long as you share with the kids it’s ok…
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello, can you help, i have the same problem you had, i deleted the entire completed lego marvel game, my son is really upset,
Did this link work as i’m struggleing.

1 Like

but when it comes to those specific achievements I don’t know if the game save keeps the data.)

1 Like

Link doesn’t work , no quick solution on this ,
Your link downloads far to quick, when you copy to horizon does nothing , rubbish

1 Like

Pav you’re AMAZING!! Major crisis averted in my house. <3

To the poster above, this absolutely works.

1 Like

Im gonna try this later, My four year old kid lost his game earlier today, Quick question, Do i copy the whole profile or just the Lego savegame to the USB?

1 Like

Nevermind, Figured it out, Thank you so much for this save :thumbsup:

1 Like

someone can give me the game save of lego harry potter 1-4 and if it’s possible the 1-5? i had their 100% but my xbox broke and now i have loose everything

1 Like

its not downloading plz help :interrobang:

1 Like

What’s not downloading?

1 Like

my hero! my kids and I are thankful for your save. our game got lost and this worked great!

1 Like