Lego marvel superheroes game save please?

Hello Pav, could you please post another link to this savegame file? I cant get it right now, it says file has been removed
Thank you

The post is over 2 years old. The chance Pav still has the file on their computer is minimal.

Plus they haven’t posted anything in months (suggesting inactivity) so it is unlikely they will even see your message.

That, and the fact that bumping threads without adding anything valuable is against site rules makes your post “bad”. You can PM him about the save though (if/when you reach the “member” trust level).

I have been in your position so I can’t judge you too hard.

I have no authority so I can’t do ■■■■ so I will just tag @Chris and see what happens.

I was looking for a 100% Xbox 360 game save a while back ago and didn’t find anything so i completed the game myself and thought i could help you guys now, so here you go: 100% Save LINK

1 Like

Great move cadee !!! I have just downloaded your file and I will try to put it in the USB.
I will post my result shortly … Thank you !!!

It works perfectly , Thanks again !!! :smile: :wink:

How do you put the file in your xbox 360 please tell me

Please don’t bump old topics. Create a new one if you need help with something.

I had replied in this topic and know the info you’re looking for is in it, so read through it and you’ll find the info you need.

plase give me new link ,old link is not working

This is 6 years old. Dont work