LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Okay ya’ll, I have discovered a way to fix the Unknown Ability issue once it has already happened. It does take a combo of WeMod cheats AND a Cheat Engine table (which is an easy enough find via Google) though, and depending on how many dummy abilities you have gained can take a long time to do.
The trick is turn on the Reset Items cheat so everything sets back to 1 item. This makes all those Unknown Ability bits count as 1 ability in one slot. After that, you need to completely close out of WeMod as it interferes with the CE table’s activation. Then, using the CE table, you can modify the Unknown Ability into anything else (doesn’t have to be a legit ability, so long as the ability info on the left no longer titles it as “Unknown Ability”, you’ll often get an ability ID instead without saving the game then reloading but you don’t need to do that). Once the game recognises the ability as something that exists, you are free to discard the ability.
So long as you had the Reset Item cheat on WeMod activated before editing the ability, you are good to go. Sadly, the editing must be done one slot at a time as the table uses pointers to change the currently highlighted ability (at least the table I have works that way, if anyone finds one to do things in a larger batch that would be lovely), so it can be quite time consuming but it does mean if you are like me and are right at the end of the game it’s not an issue that requires a full game restart to fix.
I hope this helps people!

1 Like

Is there any plans on fixing the reset items?
It is still broke and can permanently break saves.
All we need to do is remove Abilities being counted in this. That is the only thing that breaks…

1 Like

how exactly do I use cheat engine? I didn’t understand anything.

The LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Reset Items cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Only issue I have run into would be the freeze timer cheat, it always sets back and freezes the clock to 23:45 instead of only pausing it.

1 Like

Hello would it be possible to make the trainer compatible with the MS version?

1 Like

this is driving me sick… why do i have to search for random cheat tables…
this should be updated on the app
so should these
Danganronpa 2 and V3
INJUSTICE 2 Windows
Killer Instinct Definite edition
My friend Pedro Windows
Phantom Dust
Pillars of Eternity 2
Super Luckys Tale
The Gunk
The last kids on earth
Wasteland Remastered
Yakuza 3,4,5 Remastered

cause they dont give a rats ass about ms store versions unless a few pro members bug them about it

Every game has an equal chance of having a trainer made. New trainers are added based on game AND platform popularity. If enough users follow the game in WeMod, a trainer will be created for it on that platform.

This issue is still occurring.

It would be seriously helpful if there was a cheat to create a copy of an ability.

That is the entire reason I bought a premium membership today.

My goal is to create multiple copies then upgrade them to maximum level. NOT to break the game.

1 Like

I Truly understand you but… (There is always a Reason why it wasn’t included)

The one reason is the Trainer Maker lost his Nervs and made it Quick!
The second reason is He didn’t thought of it… “So the Cheats i made are fair enough”.

Just like the Other Trainer Maker didn’t made One-Hit Kill for Rift Apart while Plitch has some of the cheats WeMod doesn’t have… Looks like they don’t care enough or it is a Time Consuming Work.

Is there no list of information somewhere with abilities and their respective code names?

I truly dont know… Maybe someone at Reddit has some codes to share or some Github Site.
(Everything you see on WeMod is set to be used… eventhough most of them are turning off)

MS Store Version?