Loss of game data after modding profile save

Hello,
I’ve been using the software for a moment now. I’ll explain briefly my case as it is very simple.
I have multiple games I’d like to unlock hidden vehicles (not intention to cheat, hack online gameplay or so), the concerned games are Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon and Driver San Francisco.
As far as things go, I tried to use your tool by following the instructions.
What happens is that I transfer the data by copying to a USB memory stick formatted by the Xbox 360.
I plug the USB memory stick to my PC, without reformatting.
I am able to see the contents of the Memory stick and to point out the files I want to be modded.
I then copy them on “My Documents” folder, creating another copy for backup along the way.
From now on I was only able to mod Driver San Francisco.
My problem is that the save are not recongised anymore once the USB is plugged back to the Xbox 360. I just cannot see them when browsing in the dashboard settings tab, they disappear.
I rehashed and resign the saves using the tools provided.
I of course am signed in while proceeding in the program, and use the stick on the same console and profile. Altghought I try on différent Xbox 360.
I can upload screenshots. And a log file if I am explained where to find one.

Best regards.

Updates anyone ?

I can re-explain the problem if needed.
I was using Horizon (mod tool) to mod save game of Forza Horizon (FH), but in the end the save game is not even recognized by the Xbox 360.
I tried modding directly from the USB sticks, with admin rights, and to copy on differents Xboxes.
I didn’t happen the first time I modded Driver :SF.
Actually I was looking to just add hidden/unicorn/secret car of FH and Forza Motorsport 4 to my save games. I didn’t need any xp, cash or token boost.
Can I upload the original save so it is possible for you to check what has gone wrong ?

Here is the link :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4AlrRKWizXkdzMzdDRrVHRNWEU/view?usp=sharing

Hello people,
I’m reviving the topic. I need help to recover that file. I saw that the modding tool does some sort of encryption by default to prevent saves to be used again without having the premium membership.
Well I can give in having the unicorns but at least I would expect to be able to use my back-up (which I just opened once before backing-up, my bad)
I would be glad to get your help mates :slight_smile:
Here is the link again to the savefile : Forza Profile (9mb)

I still have no idea what you want us to do. No wait, now I understand. You think horizon corrupted your save because you do not pay for a diamond membership so now you are asking us to fix your corrupted save and mod it for you.

And no, you will have to pay for diamond if you want access to diamond tools, we will not mod it for you.

Ouch

Eeek. Wow

I’m not asking for the mod. It’s the original file. No need to be rash Snake. So I’m gently asking because it’s indeed unrecognizable in the Xbox.

Then it is corrupted and you will have to start a new save. We don’t add anything to the save that makes it unusable once your Diamond membership runs out.