Mad Max Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you click on the top it will say what the trainer is for !
Its no secret or hiddin some where it clearly states what version a trainer is made for
And mad max was like 5.00 $ during the steam sale

I wasn’t even aware of an origin version until now. Idk why there is an origin versoin?

Where does it state that it’s for Steam? I can’t find it myself.
I had/have no plans to buy this game, I am playing it because of Origin Access.

I’m guessing “until now” is a figure of speech as you mentioned you don’t have the game on Origin, 2 months ago. Is there any chance there’ll be an Origin version trainer or nah?

Up above under mad max. In the blue writing

https://www.wemod.com/cheats/mad-max
Click on that top right corner has the symbol

Do you mean on this website? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. There could simply be a note on the trainer in the Infinity app, instead of needing to go looking on the site.

There doesn’t need to be if you use common sense. Game and trainer have been out together, game was on steam for like decades (that’s how long it feels to me since i made this trainer). Origin version appeared out of nowhere recently, how or why would the trainer support origin instead of steam.

I don’t check Origin often, had no idea it wasn’t on it originally. There’s no indication of the entire history of this trainer and game, so spelling it out for me here now as justification is meaningless. It’s a case of minutes spent/minutes saved scenario, but if you really don’t want to add a note to the trainer for whatever reason, that’s your decision.

I am not against it and it’s not up to me anyway. Just saying what i know.

It’s odd you didn’t know about this game on steam unless you started gaming recently. It was either madmax or mgsv and people got one or the other. Both really big games at the time for that month,i remember it.

1 Like

Well thanks for making mad max trainer. I still play the damm game like every day ! Lol

1 Like

I did enjoy it, was fun game for a bit. Never got into MGS series except the very first ones on ps2 back when i was a teenager lol

1 Like

Know it’s an older game. But is it nok possible to make 1 hit one kill on cars too? Even the mission ones?

Just use the " thunderpoon " works one hit early on in the game
Other then that i doubt any cheats will added

Unlimited Scraps doesn’t work / do anything

It should be I play this all the time. Do you have some scrap first before you click the cheat on?

car unlimited health

1 Like

Is it possible if could you add teleport to waypoint or pause deathrun timers?

update with unlimited car health and pause deathrun timers please if possible cheers.

2 Likes

hey i was wondering if it was possible to add a cheat that allows you to automatically unlock all car parts, or one that will increase maxs rank, thanks for your time! ( love the cheat btw )

When I use the unlimited fuel option it won’t let me refill the hot air balloons some of them you come up on are out of gas and when you go to grab a gas can after deactivating the cheat it won’t let you fill it up.