Mad Max Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Point infinity to where the game exe is (not the base game folder). Please tell me it is MadMax.exe cause if it’s named anything else, we would need a new trainer.

You can also try renaming the exe to MadMax.exe but i don’t know if game will launch.

The first suggestion to point Infinity to where the game exe is did not work, but the second suggestion did. I renamed the AVAMain.exe to MadMax.exe and I’m going to attempt to launch.

Update: Infinity comes up with an Error that says, Failed to Start Game. I am going to continue to Troubleshoot this to see if I can get it to work, thanks for your help.

I don’t know why game devs do this. I guess they never heard of following a standard.

It’s not the devs it’s ea that changes .exe names and folder structure

I have the same problem . i open infinity and the program says that i don’t have the game installed ( it’s cracked ) , i renamed it MadMax.exe , i selected the folder where the .exe is and still nothing . pls help me =))

Buy the game. Pirating games is your issue, not something anyone here can fix.

Select base game folder

hmm but it asked me for the .exe and I have a clean version…the game kept crashing at the loading screen then the cheats wouldn’t turn on…now I cant find the cheats on infinity under mad max…I even downloaded the mad max trainer multiple times…do u know whats up?

I have the Origin version. Infinity was able to find my game and launch it with a list of options but none of the cheats seem to work. And the unlimited ammo crashes the game every time. After the last game crash, now infinity only shows me the banner for Mad Max and the Game News. There is no options, cheat list, or access to the community.

Im gonna have to guess and say probably because the trainer was made for the steam version every option works fine for me

Yeah i guess origin version is changed.

Also disable your antivirus, the cheat option list should load regardless of what the version the trainer is made for

Oh well, I was hoping. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for all the hard work on the trainer.

1 Like

ive got the origin version of this game, has anyone had any luck of getting the cheats to work? ive got the same unlimited ammo crashes the game

Hi STN, first thanks for your trainers they are amazing! i just dragged the desktop icon of origin mad max and ive got the same issue as the others, is there a certain way i have to do it?

The trainer was made for the steam version probably why some of them dont work
The game is on sale for 4.99$ on steam

Now that it’s been added to origin vault I’m guessing this will be coming up a lot in the coming days or weeks.

So the Trainer is for Seam. Will you make one for Origin too?

I don’t have the game on origin

1 Like

You could use my Origin account if you need to update it.

If you won’t bother making a trainer for Origin, at least add a note stating this is Steam only so that people like me don’t get their hopes up and waste time with the trainer.