Mafia II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You mean you have the cracked version of the game? If you didn’t purchase the game then there is nothing WeMod can do for you.
Trainers from any source on the internet are not made for cracked games and never will be, it’s too uneconomical. More information: No support for cracked games? - #3 by Instinct.

Your only fix, if your game is cracked, is to buy the game legitimately.

no, maybe I expressed myself wrong. the game is original purchased in the steam store. only that I have Mafia II that came out in 2010, not the new one.

If you purchase the original Mafia II on Steam then it should have automatically updated to the Definitive Edition, unless you’ve turned off auto-updates.

1 Like

ok, I didn’t know that. I thought that version was to be purchased. thanks

Please update. Crash always on Chapter 2 when stealing Walter Coupe.

It is highly unlikely that this trainer will be updated.

Mafia II no longer exists in the Steam store.
Everyone who bought Mafia II from Steam got a free upgrade to the definitive edition of the game. Use the Definitive Edition trainer.
This is all explained in the recent posts just above yours - please read forums before posting in them.

Definitive Edition trainer: Mafia II (Definitive Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

No longer exists, but everyone who bought Mafia II Definitive Edition gets a free copy of Mafia II Classic, so anybody can still get this game. To be honest definitive eddition is very bad. Graphic is not much better, worse performence, alot of bugs and classic version needs only 7,8 Gb free space in contrast to 44 Gb Definitive. When i bought Trylogy and ask on forum what version is better to play everybody answer was “Classic”. Definitive Eddition trainer don’t work with Classic.

The trainer didn’t work :(… Plz help

Make sure you read previous posts before posting.
This is unlikely to be the correct trainer for your copy of the game, since everyone was upgraded to Definitive Edition.

See here: Mafia II Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #16 by Ravenfyre.

doesn’t work anymore just make the game crash “mafia 2 classic” for steam

Yes, it dosent work it just crash your game within 20-30 seconds even if you did not activated any cheats. Any chance we gonna get Update or should we request new trainer for Mafia 2 (Classic) as it is called now on Steam?

Yes, but ,Steam" version anyway doesn´t work with ,Mafia 2 Classic" version. It crashes shortly after launching the trainer. :confused:

game crashing please update. thank you devs

I second wofuman, cheats crash game.

Ya see, I want to post a problem but I have this Red note telling me not to post it… It’s been a year and there hasn’t been an Update so I’m just a little concerned that they put this off to the side

Yeah, have to agree with you there. I’m glad someone has been boosting it in the queue, but I keep seeing games being completed that were lower in the queue order. Not sure if it is difficult to mod or they really don’t want to update the classic version of the game. Hopefully, it will be updated soon.

Mafia II has been number 5 or above in queue for over a week now.

Not sure why a queue or boosts even exist if they don’t actually have any impact on the order things are being done.

The Mafia II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

thank you stinger. i will redownload the game ang try it again

please add trainer for digital deluxe edition, this doesn’t work