Mafia II (Definitive Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mafia II
This is the official discussion topic of the Mafia II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Never Wanted
3. Set Money
4. No Reload
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. Super Accuracy
7. No Recoil
8. Unlimited Vehicle Health
9. Unlimited Mission Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/25/2020
    Started development

• 05/25/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 08/03/2023
    Unlimited Vehicle Health cheat added
    Unlimited Mission Time cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Mafia II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Unlimited health, super accuracy, and no recoil does not work. Please fix this thank you.

1 Like

How about teleport?

I have the definitive edition and I have the same problem.

Whenever I attempt to pick a lock, the game crashes. (Classic version).
I have to cancel all cheats and restart the game to get past that…

Welcome to the community @Purvis.

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, was designed specifically for the Definitive Edition of the game from Steam.

If you have the standard edition of the game from Steam, you need to use this trainer: Mafia II Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

o jogo trava e fecha quando eu ativo as cheats: POR FAVOR ARRUMEN SOU MUITO FÃ DO WEMOD.

Hallo Mr. Antifun,

you’re doing a great job, thank you. Is it possible to add a mission time freezer?

1 Like

is this trainer will working fine 100% ?? with mafia 1 DE, the game will be freeze when its using wemod trainer…

@MrAntiFun

I’ve noticed that the Unlimited Health and Never Wanted cheats do not seem to be working. I can’t really tell how the Super Accuracy or No Recoil cheats fair, since this game is a bit floaty at times. Also, it would be great to get a Freeze Mission Timer cheat.

First, thank you, MrAntifun for your good work.
I’ve been enjoying Mafia 2 Definitive edition for a week or so with no problems. Today I received a message that the cheats are for a 64bit machine and I only have 32 bit.
Did you just change things? Here are my specs:
Time of this report: 4/9/2021, 14:49:03
Machine name: DESKTOP-TL35IKS
Machine Id: {82954134-A977-4067-85CC-634603F0647B}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: OptiPlex 7010
BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/25/13 16:18:06 Ver: A13.00 (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16370MB RAM
Page File: 6266MB used, 12535MB available

Either way, you won’t lose me.

OK, I tried it again and a new launcher was installed. Everything works now.
Thanks.

Yah it’s still an issue

im having the same issue running in 32bit system

cheat not working

At least ,Unlimited health" doesn´t work…it only minimalizing earned damage but you are still losing HP

I’m getting a notification that the trainer is for the 64 bit version and I’m running the 32 bit version. How do I make sure that I’m running the correct version so the trainer is compatible?

This may help: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

indeed can confirm Unlimited Healt does not work at all.