Mafia II (Definitive Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it kept crashing on me the part were you see joe and before the first mission with the cheats

I get that it is not compatible with the 64 bit version please help

Please use the search button. Common issues like this are solved quickly just by pasting the error message into the search box here. :slight_smile:

→ Click here for the troubleshooting.

Works:
No Reload
Unlimited Ammo
Super Accuracy
No Recoil
Set Money (must open map first before setting the money)
Never Wanted (to a certain extent)

Doesn’t work:
Unlimited Health

If receiving an error stating you need to run the x64 bit version of the game, follow these steps:

1. Run game in Steam
  2. Once the game is at the home screen, press Windows+Tab and select WeMod app
  3. Select Mafia II and press Play
  4. Start your game in Mafia II
  5. Cheat toggles should now work inside of WeMod
2 Likes

Any way to add the same cheats that are in the first game? Like Undetected and Freeze Mission Timer?

anychance someone with the skills can transfer all this to epic store.

unlimited health and never wanted aren’t working. stopped playing so not sure about the others…

1 Like

Can second this as not working. Other cheats work fine just those two.

1 Like

Is there a better process for submitting a game to be updated? I feel like hounding creators on here isn’t good for anyone.

1 Like

Only health doesn’t work with me, the others work fine.

3 Likes

Is there a possibility that disable mission timer might be added? It is part of Mafia 1 DE it would be appreciated for Mafia 2 DE as well as timed missions suuuuuck.

3 Likes

is this work also for Mafia II Definitive Edition ?? Thanks

yes

Will this ever be updated to fix the Health cheat and possibly add a Disable Mission Timer cheat?

1 Like

this trainer for sure needs an update. health and never wanted currently have no effect.

The Mafia II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Vehicle Health cheat added
  • Unlimited Mission Time cheat added
2 Likes

You’re the greatest!

1 Like