Mafia III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

With all due respect, I turned it on, picked up some fuses, wire tapped some boxes, waited, paused unpaused, finished some mossions and nothing happened. Thing is, that all the other options work fine.

Idk why you would do it in that order. Trainer specifically mentions going to the pause menu after you enable it to see it take effect. You might have to do it a few times. I habe finished the game with it and yes it is tricky which is why i mentioned getting some wiretraps.

If you can’t get it to work don’t know what to tell ya. It’s a bit tricky, blame the game

1 Like

Okay, i backed up my save file, and started a new game (created a new save file), and it works perfectly on the new save file. Now how do i make it work on my main save, any suggestions?

Update. So i downloaded a bunch of save files and notised that the fuse cheat works just 20%-30% into the game. After about 40% game progression the cheat stops working, definitely a bug imo.

the wemod client launches the game but says that my game version may be different. I downloaded and bought the game today is this why?

I am not sure why, @frank ?

Me too! Infinite Health crash my game

Get steam version

since the feb 4th update it tells me i have 32bit version of game and trainer no longer works i purchased on steam about a year ago

Can you take a screenshot of the error please? Thanks!

1 Like

The app was trying to inject into the launcher process instead of the game. I changed something on our end, so give it another go.

works perfect now… thanks Frank nice job

1 Like

not working anymore after Definitive Edition update yesterday

Welcome to the community @MrJeffrey.

The senior staff has already been made aware of this, thank you.
The likely reason that there’s no request update option in the WeMod desktop app is because the game was not updated - it was replaced entirely with the definitive edition. Which likely means an entirely new trainer may have to be made.

Update

It is now possible to request a Definitive Edition trainer for Mafia III.

1. Search for Mafia III in the WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Select the Definitive Edition, underneath the name of the game.
  4. Click Vote.

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the development queue. Don’t forget that you can use your WeMod referral link (found in the dashboard of the desktop app) to invite friends and people from other communities to vote too, whilst being rewarded for it. :slight_smile:

Thank you again to the community members who informed us and everyone for your patience. :slight_smile:

Yo, can you like, make a trainer for the Definitive addition? I’m bad at the game and all the other ones are for ps4, and WeMod doesn’t get supported for it

Welcome @Good_Morning_Vietnam.
Read the post that is directly above yours. :wink:

1 Like

Update

If you have updated your copy of the game from Mafia III to Mafia III: Definitive Edition, then please make sure you select the Definitive Edition trainer by MrAntiFun in the WeMod desktop app.

Community thread: Mafia III (Definitive Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Gonna lock this one as we have a new one now and this one wont be updated anymore
Mafia III Cheats and Trainer for Steam
https://community.wemod.com/t/mafia-iii-cheats-and-trainer-for-steam/127035/3