Man u realy screwed a good thing up, nothing works now!

Hey all, just posting here too for visibility.
I just found out I now have TWO separated versions of Infinity;
1.4 which was working perfectly fine, and 2.0 which is nothing short of screwed up. It wont log in (the app, browser it’s just fine since I’m here typing) wont let me “load” any trainer, it will always say “We ran into…”

Loged in with edge, licked open infinity, insisted in upgrading (updating) and I let it. installed TWICE (yeah, beats me! :P) and still wont work.

Now, I’m going to unninstall and try to clean every bit of leftovers might be around, just as an user suggested above, to see if that works.

Thanks & regards

We would still have read your post if you had made your own topic, it’s not like this topic is prioritized or something.

Hey sNaKe, I haven’t done my own topic, since I thought this was related and didn’t see the need to populate the forums with kinda the same issue.
Anyhow, here you’ll find that other comment, which pretty much says what I tried commenting in this thread but as a simplified version…

It’s been solved now (as you’ll see here), so sorry for caps, I really do need to stop or reduce its using since it means screaming, while I just want it to be an emphasis. I’ll try bold and/or italics next time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Having people post about different issues in the same topic makes it harder to keep track of everything (imo).

It doesn’t really matter anymore though since your issue is resolved. Just try to think about it next time.

1 Like

I don’t really get why are you saying that, since (based on a quick look) you haven’t posted in this thread and I don’t see how my comment doesn’t belong in here with the overly general title of this thread; my infinity wasn’t working and it happened after an update, ergo, something was wrong. It made perfect sense in my book to comment here, but I don’t quite think yours does. Anyway, I’ll let it be, you must have your reasons and I agree in the general idea keeping track of different problems.
Regards.

1 Like

I am so happy to tell this, there shouldn’t be any assembler errors anymore!.

Everyone please update to the latest version of infinity, delete old versions and reinstall.

I am closing this thread because it is a lie. Infinity v2 is the good thing now and everything works :sunglasses: