Marvel's Midnight Suns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There are no plans to spend any more time on this game. The number of people playing the game and the number of users that are actually using the trainer are too low to justify spending a lot of time adding additional mods.

1 Like

if you add exp cheat and multiplayer defense it will be more fun than this

2 Likes

yeah thats fair. can always come back to it and put it up for another vote when they start releasing the DLC for it.

The number of people using the app is low because thereā€™s 3 options to pick from. Take the time and add the resources like other trainers have and more people would use it. Just my opinion.

6 Likes

what other trainers have it cause i need another option than this

2 Likes

I would support this trainer if it had the resources one we dont really need the attack or health the big grind in the game is all the resources and elements you need add even just one unlimited resources and watch user count jump up

6 Likes

Is there a way to hotkey the ā€œSetā€ button? As it stands now I am minimizing the game to hit ā€˜Setā€™ manually on each individual hero

Whenever I attempt to change any values, health, shield or attack, I getting Crash to desktop now.
Worked when I first downloaded the trainer, now though(within 24 hours), not so much.

Iā€™m a bit confused. The trainer as it stands now has a very limited feature set, which naturally results in a low user rate. But you say youā€™re not going to develop it further because of a low user rate. The logic seems circular here.

Isnā€™t it reasonable that an expanded feature set, specifically including resource cheats, would result in higher usage?

7 Likes

thereā€™s low usage because the available cheats are not worth using, add at least resources and more would use them, at this point im going to look elsewhere for this game

4 Likes

The game has an extremely low player count. The game was a major flop.

Itā€™s very disappointing to hear that there would be no more support. Itā€™s a very popular game now and the single player experience begs for mods. Thereā€™s low usage because only there are only a few cheat options but I would have been happy with resource mods.

3 Likes

That seems like your opinion it the 28th best reviewed PC game of 2022. That may not sound all that high, but thatā€™s 28th out of 251 scored games, so itā€™s actually quite good!

3 Likes

https://steamdb.info/app/368260/graphs/

5 digit player count is considered lowā€¦ interestingā€¦and thats not including EGS
There definitely seems to be some kind of anti-cheat thing making it a challenge, would definitely like to see resource modifiers as theres a bit of a grind but seems like the team isnā€™t up for the challenge/task

5 Likes

Everyone asking for new mods. I am one of those people. Now I am in the middle of part 2 and i have more components than I will ever need. Jack up your stats do missions and sell your cards for needed components. You get XP and Components and can finish most missions in one turn.

1 Like

I would just like to put in my two cents about the mod usage. When I got the game and saw the limited options, I shrugged and decided not to use cheats cause they didnā€™t seem necessary. Iā€™ve beaten the game once already and am on NG+. Truly the grind is in resources. Even playing on the highest difficulty and using cheats to finish missions fast (not always possible given the different types of missions), getting resources is a chore. One of the biggest sinks is applying mods to cards since youā€™re given random ones every time you try and it has a continually increasing gold cost if you try on the same one OR you could spend a different set of resources to make new copies of the same card to try that way. Either way, itā€™s frustrating to have to do a mission just to work on one card to potentially fail. Thatā€™s why I was hoping for the resources cheat.

I know this is a failure of the game design (intentional to prolong playing time), and also that the anti-cheat for this particular game was very frustrating, but I am still disappointed that this is no longer being worked on. Especially since itā€™s been shown to be achievable. Again, I respectfully understand that there are only so many hours in the day for a creator to work on cheats for so many games.

But saying that there was a low player count (It was around 800 a while ago and has now almost tripled? in only one week) and low trainer usage given the relatively bare-bones option set is a bit disingenuous.

9 Likes

10,000 people in game, more during peak hours, are you on drugs?

6 Likes

Can you add Marvelā€™s Midnight Sunsā€™ resource cheating option

3 Likes

cheat happen did itļ¼Œyou cant say no for the player countļ¼Œwhy cant you do soļ¼Œjust because you fail

2 Likes

They spent 6 days working on it, and marvel games always drop their player base really fast. It simply isnā€™t worth spending even more time adding additional mods. Iā€™m sorry if this isnā€™t what you want to hear. We have to do what makes the most sense and right now that isnā€™t adding more mods to this.