Marvel's Midnight Suns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Right…‘what makes most sense’ is not doing or trying to give the community, especially people who pay real money for your app, what they are asking for and show a full posts interest in. Reasons like this is why I’m not one of the ones who are paying for the service, lol.

1 Like

Midnight Suns has 11k players in game right now on Steam.

The reason why the game had a low player base at first is because there was severe performance issues but they released a patch a couple days ago that fixed most of the issues so people are playing the game now.
Reviews went from Negative to Mostly Positive in one day, I think that warrants some updated mods tbh.

Respectfully it makes zero sense to blame it on low player base, Triangle Strategy has had a full sheet of mods since day one and it never passed 2k active players.

It sounds like either favoritism or incapability is the problem lol. Both of which are fine to admit but don’t lie and say it’s the player base.

10 Likes

my posts got deleted proving this game has more players then the current queue, someones salty.

It’s unfortunate. I don’t know y’all handle the scheduling and everything, but hopefully, Fling will be able to revisit this game if there’s a lull or when the DLC drops. I think out of all the trainers I’ve looked at, only two have managed to include resources (by now) so it seems like quite a task. Better luck next time.

2 Likes

Add my name to the list of Pro users who want to see more from this mod.

I’m yet another user who saw what the mod offered and didn’t bother using it because what I was looking for was resource boosts, not help in combat.

4 Likes

You need to support it more, mainly resources. This game has more folk playing than Warhammer 40k: Chaos gate and you all have way more available for that game. These 3 options are good but work on the essence or collectibles.

Hate to say but I may have to pull my subscription due to how this is being handled.

8 Likes

It really isn’t fair to compare trainers. Fling spent 3 days just getting these 3 to work properly. It is ultimately his choice rather he wants to spend more time working on it.

Bud you literally called 10000 strong game dead. Compared to a lot of the dead games ya’ll are currently updating cheats for, seems a little biased and stupid to say.

6 Likes

This is a pretty limited trainer for an active game. Just throwing it out there that there are competitors with way more and useful options for this and other games. Something I’m sure people will remember and consider come Pro renewal time.

5 Likes

I understand that you guys feel that it is not worth the effort to develop this trainer further, but I would also like to throw my hat in the ring as another person who would really appreciate any update that included multipliers/editing for currencies, resources, and/or experience if you ever change your mind. Thanks!

1 Like

Fair enough. Just be aware, this decision is taking money from your pockets and giving it to your competitors.

5 Likes

Time to reconsider pro

2 Likes

please add edit gloss to the trainer

if you want fling to make more mods you could try joining his patreon and message him directly

i would like to see edit gross,arcane key and arcane knowledge. like if you agree

4 Likes

hm no you’re definitely wrong and it’s kind of spitting in the face to people who pay yall to say “we dont care about the people using our modder, tough luck for you :)” do better.

4 Likes

will marvel midnight suns trainer be updated with edit,gross and more? because as far as i can tell only the people who are paying you money are asking for it to be update

1 Like

for steam marvel midnight suns has 2,835 players right now what number should it be for you to consider updating the trainer?

2 Likes

Can you add more mods please, like ressources or heroic points and number of actions ?
Looking for this please

1 Like

Axxwell you can get all those mods but you have to pay for those trainers