Marvel's Midnight Suns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

finally at 200 darkness. Got it before the end. Over 150h in game.

hi guys when are there going to be more cheats?

Yeah more mods, has more mods then wemod how come?

Why the hell did the developer patch in anti-cheat measures for a SINGLE PLAYER game?

@FLiNG Is there any chance that we could get currency multipliers / unlimited currency (keys, essences, reagents, etc…) mods?

Do the mods work? I thought they installed an anticheat?

It’s work

Yes, they work fine.

There are tons of cool mods on Nexus mods guys :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

On (very) random occasion though, the anti-cheat will activate and force the game to crash. It’s really random though.

I recently purchased midnight suns and the cheats do not work at all for me. Why is that?

The marvel cheats aren’t working for me. What am I doing wrong?

still works after the storm DLC just need to launch wemod as admin

Cheats still works fine on the new update that released yesterday on Steam 11-May-2023

They are working fine with me as well. Is it a way to update and add essence/credits/ items?

There’s some “reasons” why that won’t get updated in the WeMod versions at the beginning of the thread. It’s a bit disapointing but it is what it is.

Just recently bought the game. Sadly this trainer doesn’t work for me. Am I doing something wrong like starting the trainer when in main menu?

hey guys!!!Thanks for this trainer. I 'd like to know if it’s possible to add something else, like exè.
Hallo and thank you.

Please consider adding more cheat such as unlimited materials in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. This would greatly improve the gameplay experience

1 Like

Game had a small update or fix and trainer no longer works for me