Mass Effect 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mass Effect 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Mass Effect 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Instant Skills Cooldown
4. Custom Player Speed
5. Add 1K Credits
6. Add 1K Medpacks
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. No Reload
9. Rapid Fire
10. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/05/2021
    Started development

• 01/05/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Mass Effect 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

so, why was the origin version locked so no one can comment on it or ask for added features?

cause i’m pretty damn sure this version won’t work with origin or the retail version.

Its alive and going

The one I locked is STN’s old one
It will not be updated anymore

The instant skill cooldown cheat doesn’t seem to work. I guess because of how ME3 does loadout weight and cooldowns, but it seems strange to keep that cheat in if it doesn’t work as intended.

1 Like

The credits and Medpacks cheats aren’t working at all for me, but the player and weapons cheats are working perfectly.

Anyway you could update the PC/Origin version?

I cant seem to get the 1k credit to work. I’ve tried the go back to main menu and rebinding the f5 from save. Yet, the credits will not work for me.

1 Like

Any update? i only really wanted the credits cheat! but still wont work for me?

looks like steam one needs an update…creds don’t seem to work after a certain point, nor medipacks, and skill cooldowns don’t work at all.

Everything else is good though, so thanks for those at least.

Unlimited HP cheat is not working as I have died multiple times. All of the other cheats are working though.

The unlimited ammo cheats cause the game to crash when attempting to enter a turret

Im using the Origin launcher, and everything but the Cooldown works - when is this going to be fixed WeMod ??

UPDATE: this Cooldown bug is affecting the Controller and not the keyboard/mouse use - so this needs immediate patching please as most PC gamers utilise this sort of game with Controllers and not K/M options…