Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

Is there no version of this trainer for origin?
@STN
Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

1 Like

This trainer is for origin. Ignore that message

1 Like

I can not have infinite credits or increase credits in multiplayer. Is there any way to use this coach to generate credits in MP (Multiplayer) ?

Nope. Nothing here or help for multiplayer.
Wemod does not condone cheating or using trainers online

So when I pull my weapon out it wonā€™t less me move with it unless I put it away any way to solve that problem?

Hi there!
I am new around here, a friend suggested this site and app.

So my old andromeda save file got corrupted or, it is just simply not working with the latest patch, so i wanted to quickly start a new game plus, and want to have some fun in this walktrough, so i was looking for trainers.

Since Origins policy is pretty straight about 3rd party tools modifying stuff in their games, was wondering, is everyone here using legit Origin, with legit, bought Andromeda, and not getting banned?

Is this program really that safe to use in singleplayer?
I have 0 intention cheating online, and i do not care about andromedas online anyway.

If there is any chance that i can lose the game, or even the origin account, i prefer not to do it, and just do it the hard way lol

I am mainly interested in infinite money, and resources, so i can save time with that at least. Maybe use it once, and never again?

Perfectly fine as long as you play singleplayer and not online / multiplayer i dont think I ever seen any one get banned using a trainer for singleplayer use

1 Like

hello! im new to these discussion boards and wemod in general. Figured this was the place to bring up any problems with the trainer. Rapid fire disables right after i enable it and seems to have no effect and would be an awesome cheat to have! Custom speed sort of works but breaks my characters movement in the way that i can only move quickly with my weapon drawn and not sprinting, once i try to sprint my character makes the sprint animation but cant move anywhere, and with my weapons holstered my speed is normal.
Anyway i really appreciate having the trainer in the first place! thank you!

I have made this trainer available to vote on for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

I donā€™t have time to read all these posts in the hope it will tell me what version this trainer works for as I was unable to find it on Steam so could someone please tell me what support this trainer has? is it EA or Origin?

It is for origin version. But not sure if it works. A couple options may work but probably will need a new trainer made as the original trainer maker is unfortunately not with us anymore

@Zorro8183 it works with the Steam version of the game, thatā€™s the version I am using it with. Havenā€™t tried all of the options but the ones Iā€™ve tried so far are working as intended.

Some of the cheats donā€™t work - like unlimited life support will flicker off. Another post for that was merged into this one and I canā€™t find answers.

So, i noticed two things. 1. Infinite Health and Infinite Power Cells cannot be on at the same time, as turning one on forces the other to turn off. 2. Hitting Apply for Level Up does not work at all.

But it could work for private sessions.

Does anyone know if theres a version for the 32 bit version of the game off steam? i tried loading it through wemod for single player but it says it only supports 64 bit :))