Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

Hi there, I think the trainer for ME: Andromeda a pinch of fixing… Unlimited Health and Unlimited Sheilds are not working as they should… even with both of them activate a Destroyer and the purification process is still able to kill Ryder… It was never like that before… both of them would stay full or least when taking attack it would refill very quickly thus preventing death

Hi there,

Great trainer, but as of today it is no longer working. I’m on the Origin Deluxe edition and have been running the game with mods installed + the trainer with no issues for the past two weeks. Today no matter what I do, playing the game without mods, launching directly from the trainer, trying to spam the play button once a game is loaded, it just will not load the cheats. I’ve gone through the above thread and I’m really at a loss for the issue. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Gov

Could be your antivirus had an update? Try disabling it.

Thanks for the reply STN, but I’ve got it on my whitelist, even shut all AV down and still nothing. I have infinity running on admin as well. I did just get it to work however. I lost count of how many times I’ve reloaded the game after trying various things. I honestly am not sure what made it magically work now. I’ll see if it works again the next time I run everything and report back.

Spam the Play key. Don’t use nvidia shadowplay or some other software that injects its dll, i don’t remember which but someone said infinity wouldn’t work with that (scroll a few posts above).

The problem appears to have been my firewall. There was a stealth update and it wiped all my settings. Now that I’ve set everything back up the way it was before, and so far I’m having no problems as long as I inject infinity after a game has loaded. I have had to use the July 19 version though in order to get it to work when previously I was using the December build. Strange, but as long as it works. I’ll let you know if anything changes. If it does I’ll try to track what it could be. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi @STN ,
first of all, thanks for the great trainer.
I am using a cracked version of the game and i am not able to use a lot of the cheats that are in the game menu.
i ran the game as admin.
alt+tab out and then ran infinity as admin.
clicked play and then started activating the cheats.
problem is , some of the cheats are immediately turning off by themselves even when i don’t press the key.
like infinite power cells , super accuracy ,rapid fire, unlimited life support and many others

Am i doing something wrong?

here’s a list of the cheats that are not working.

would really appreciate your help in this.

Yeah this trainer is only for origin version

ok so everything works for me until you finally get the nomad and try to leave the radiation safe zone on the first planet you land on once you leave the bubble the screen goes completely black you can still drive around and exit the nomad as you can still hear the sound effects of those action taking place and if you can find your way back to the bubble the screen goes back to normal. is anyone else having this happen?

This will only happen once on Eos; the first time you leave, if you already have the shield cheats already activated. Leave the cheats off until after you pass through the environment shield, then activate them.

From then on you can activate them before passing though the environment shield without worry,

Thanks for the heads up that was driving me crazy.

Are you working on a fix for the insane lag I get when I attach Infinity? I usually run about 45 fps but when I attach Infinity it drops to about 10-15 fps. Would really love a fix for this.

Thank you guys sooo much for the update, the CPU usage is down to 0 and there’s no more lag. Love the new UI and theme btw.

1 Like

I cant seem to get the ignore crafting requirements cheat to work i have at least on material required to craft i even open the development menu before activating the cheat but it still dosent work

can anybody help me

Alright, so most of the cheats I’ve tried seem to work. However when I try the unlimited skill points, it works untill I turn off the game and I’m back to no skill points at all. “Spend of gain some first.” Done that… “Use before loading a mission to save them.” What does that even mean? I’ve tried everything.

Thanks in advance.

Scroll up a few posts, it’s been discussed before. I don’t remember the exact solution now…has been so long, it is in this thread though

hey can someone help me because I’ve tried to look it up but I don’t know what standalone is???

if anyone has the link would be very helpful

What?

Well this trainer is not a " standalone " its in the wemod app. The only standalone trainer is forza 4. And the link is at the top
Standalone means you download it to your desktop and run it from there