Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

Added zero gravity
Added custom speed

1 Like

Oh sweet jesus yes :smiley:

Just wanted to let you know that it’s bugged out. I have Origin Running In Offline Mode and Start the Program as Admin and about 20% of the time the mods will load in game the other times nothing… When in game if mods loaded successfully i have to increases or decreases the speed mod to get the other mods working only problem is then when i have done that i can’t move/walk/run as i only run on the spot. When Closing the Program and restarting it the mods won’t inject again the only way to make it work is by shutting the game down and restarting from scratch.

Just thought i should let you know.

Unlimited mission funds for multiplayer is not possible. Those things are stored on their servers.

No

We don’t support multiplayer cheating.

When i use the ignore crafting requirements cheat, it will not add the items into my inventory, so far i make a full set of weapons and armor and the only thing i got was an assault rifle. Is there a way to fix this?

You need at least one material type to make it work.

Oh thank you! I had no idea

Would love a supergun. Thanks for the cheats :slight_smile:

Everything seems to work fine for me, but if I exit the game and then reopen the game, the cheats won’t work. I can hear the sound being played when I hit the toggle keys, but they don’t actually take effect. I have to restart my computer for them to work again.

Maybe the old instance of game is running in background?

Hey STN trainer doesnt work anymore caus of new update can you please update the trainer too… :smiley:

Which cheats have stopped working?

1.Unlimited Health Working
2.No Reload Working
3.Unlimited Ammo Working
4.Unlimited Skill Points NOT Working
5.Unlimited Credits Not Sure
6.Instant Cooldown Not Sure
7.Unlimited Consumables Not Sure
8.Unlimited Nomad Boost Not Sure
9.Unlimited Research Points Not Working
10.Unlimited Shield Working
11.Unlimited Nomad Vertical Boost Not Working
12.Unlimited Life Support Working
13.Unlimited Power Cells Not Working
14.Unlimited Items Working
15.Level Up Not Working
16.Unlimited Nomad Shield Working
17.Ignore Crafting Requirements Working
18.Unlimited Cryopod Points Working

1 Like

Thank you

When i hit the F4 key to enable the unlimited skillpoints cheat nothing happens. I hear the sound but it does not enable. Anyone else having this issue?

I am having the same issue. I think the game update did something to the skill points. Should be good once the trainer is updated.

Unlimited life support doesn’t work for me, I toggle the shortcut, there is sound, the option flashes to blue and goes back to beeing disabled.

I am on it, updating the trainer as we speak.