Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

The unlimited items is doing the same thing as the unlimited life support. It clicks on for a second and then turns itself back off.

The Mass Effect Andromeda trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for the latest patch (v1.05)

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hi,

Iā€™m having an issue with the infinite credits cheat. When I buy something my credits go down to zero. It then goes back up to 9999999 when I sell something. That wasnā€™t happening before the update.

Well it wont start up for me says error code 9 and I disabled antivir and started infinity as administrator and my UAC is off and my firewall is off for the test. This just started since this update. Oops the program Starts and it starts the gane it just canā€™t start the cheat engine I thought the game was blocking it.

Hey STN,

Nice quick update but has some issues like mention the reactions here.
And the no crafting materials works BUT when you craft something it wont be added in the inventory.

Hey STN,

Thanks for all of your great work on this. As you may be aware already, the current version has some issues. Iā€™m running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and the latest patches for both MEA and Infinity MEA Trainer, and the trainer is causing some major issues.

No Reload and Unlimited Ammo seem to work. Unlimited Health doesnā€™t break anything, but I havenā€™t had a situation where it would make a difference yet, so I canā€™t confirm if it works or not. Unlimited Credits doesnā€™t seem to work at all. Unlimited Items seems to add 10mil+ credits to my account but doesnā€™t prevent the items from being sold. Making a purchase after using Unlimited Items causes the game to freeze when processing the transaction; the only way out of it is to force an End Task on the game.

It seems as though there may be issues with your current pointers.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get it sorted soon, but I hope this info helps you narrow things down some.

Later,
Drake

I can select a couple of mass effect andromeda cheats at first but after that when i try to select some cheats they will
select briefly but then deactivate

Yeah game had update. Try now, i just updated the trainer.

Thanks it worked :slight_smile:

I want to make a request.

I just started playing, and i started with the trainer right away.
Before the Nomad vehicle was unlocked (playing first mission) i activated the Nomad horizontal infinite boost.
But i guess since i didnā€™t have the nomad vehicle yet, instead of giving me the boost for the Nomad vehicle it gave me infinite boost for my suit (just walking around).
So when i jumped up (boosted up) and holded down the boost button i would just keep on rising.
Hopefully you guys could add this option, because after i unlocked the nomad vehicle and restart the game it didnt effect my normal suit but was very usefull and fun.

Also after you guys updated for the 1.05 update, while im running previous patch the following cheats stopped working;
Unlimited Skill Points;Unlimited Life Support;Unlimited Items

Itā€™s already there, zero gravity :wink:

You probably enabled it by accident.

@User2453659
Infinity Troubleshooting Guide

@kjxtreme You need to at least one material required for it to work.

@Drake1132 Iā€™ll check it out

The Mass Effect Andromeda trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Several fixes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

UH OHā€¦
Weā€™re having trouble finding your game. Try restarting it, then press the start game button againā€¦

I was trying many times, but still same troubleā€¦

After the update you guys put out 2 hours ago, i can still not use the cheats also mentioned above
Unlimited Skill Points;Unlimited Life Support;Unlimited Items

@User2306672 What error code?

@Kaffa Are you on patch v1.05?

Nope the previous one, but i read somewhere it didnt matter and infinity would detect the version im running?

Yeah it will detect the version you are running but Infinity will still work only with the newest version.
Sometimes older will still work but not always

I didnā€™t know CPY cracked the game. Can you send me your game exe?, will take me 5 minutes max to add support for your version.

I wasnā€™t adding support for previous version because without a cracked version, there was always going to be one version > Steamā€™s latest one.

Hi STN,

Having trouble with the unlimited power cell cheat. Tried turning it off and back on and Iā€™m still running out of power cells. Any help would be much appreciated!

1 Like