Mass Effect Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mass Effect
This is the official discussion topic of the Mass Effect Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Weapon Overheating
3. Unlimited Throwables
4. Unlimited Talent Points
5. Unlimited Credits

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Im sure you are working on more but just some wishes from me for more options

• Infinite Credits
  • Infinite
  • Walking Speed (Walking in the citadel can take ass load of time)
  • Flying

I actually didn’t make it, @CryptXor did.

Still tho, would be an awesome to get those.

I havent come across any usage of credits/etc so didn’t do them. I only played the “prologue” mission to get whats listed. How far in do you come across credits/etc?

I can’t remember exactly when but I think it’s when you first get a chance to explore the Citadel. Close to the beginning of the game.

I’ve got a few hours this evening, i’ll look then.

Its the currency. Ive played it all but i was supposed to do a rerun of the game when this came out. Ive finished all before, dont have my save tho.

Yeah I’ve done credits. STN will add it when he gets online assuming he hasn’t perished of some strange infection xD

Okey, then there those other things on the list :smirk:

1 Like

Flying and speed are probably not going to happen. There are way to many variables to warrant the time to spend to find the correct one xD

But on the advertising for Infinity they said you could fly :’(

I don’t work for wemod so take it up with them hahaha xD. Not my problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, i should blame @STN for this one. Since you work for him.

Thats a negative to that one as well :joy:

:smiling_imp: Yeah i got a evil plan. Trainer or permban

You have a trainer already, shush :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m kinda hurt that Stn farmed this out to someone

Any one else getting the can not initialize cheats error 6 looks like that. And before anyone says did you turn off your AV an firewall yes I did also tried waiting for the game to load and then attach still got the same message. Edit 1 I am also seeing error code 3 ( got it when I tried crysis 2 ).Edit 2 now seeing error code 3 with all mass effects and crysis 2.

@STN @CryptXor any clue as to what is causing this?

I didn’t do nothing. @CryptXor was kind enough to come forward and send me a finished trainer. I was still waiting for it to be funded. It is just as good as i would’ve made (i tested it first obviously) so i am thankful to him.

Now if he does KOTOR too, i wouldn’t have to play any old games lol