Mass Effect Legendary Edition (ME3) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

None of the cheats are working in the armax arena

yes i have this problem.

Good morning everyone a question? why shields does not work? they strike no longer have shields? could you please help me? thank you

By one or two skills, do you mean the entire row of the skill or two blocks? I can’t seem to stop it from resetting every time

Has the cooldown been fixed? Mine still does not work. Also, same issue with the skill points… always resetting

Yes. You will need to leave the entire bar open. Once you hit max level I believe you can leave just one unused/open and it shouldn’t reset.

1 Like

it happens to me aswell … really annoying

Unfortunately not. But still patient !! :sweat_smile:

It is a function of the game engine. Every time there’s a cutscene, the game recalculates how many points Shepard is supposed to have, and if it doesn’t match what he/she actually has, it resets all of the selected talents. Look into Coalesced editing instead of using the trainer for this.

Aye really love the mod but it is a bit of an annoyance, overall well done to them and cheers but if they can fix that it will be perfect.

So I figured out that the cool down doesn’t work if you try to use the shortcuts but if you actually open up the power window and choose the power that the cooldown option works and you can spam whatever power you want over and over again

1 Like

Some constructive feedback:

Would it be possible to change the Talent Points from unlimited to one where we can set the number ourselves? Unlimited means having to allocate them repeatedly due to the design of the game, and you only need around 190 in order to upgrade every single power Shepard gets.

It’s a feature in the game design, where if you go above a particular cap (dependent on character level - which tops out at 60), it automatically resets.

999 is overkill basically, when you actually only require 189 to fully upgrade Shep’s talents.

@MrAntiFun Are there any plans on adjusting the trainer to accommodate for the level cap and talent points reset?

I was wondering the same thing. No response as of yet. Hopefully, Mr Antifun will come up with one.

i have issue with the unlimited skill point in mass effect 3 it kept resetting my skill back to zero, but overall love the cheat engine you guys made

Can you please fix the skill points resenting and the no skill cool down in ME3?

Came here to see if it was just me with this issue.

why no xp boost?

This trainer is great! But… there’s no invincibility at the end… so if you run for the beam, the enemies can easily snipe you. There’d be an awesome help if there was a ‘war asset’ cheat as well, but thanks for the mod! :smiley: