Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@unknown_v2 had exams, i think he’s busy with that.

Can someone who’s having trouble with the trainer, ZIP or RAR their EXE and send it to me?

Hi,
My solid gear v bought directly from stream and I’m using infinity . u don’t know how to or which and where to find those files you asked @unknown_v2

Solid gear V***

How do I check please ?

Right click the game’s name in Steam and select “Properties”. Then go to the “Local Files” tab, then click the “Browse Local files…” button which will open your Stream game folder. Then ZIP or RAR the “mgsvtpp.exe” and upload it to a website like www.mediafire.com.

I’m just waiting for my .exe file to finish uploading, be about 10 minutes.

Removed

1 Like

@unknown_v2
Please find on
Removed

1 Like

Thank you both guys, we can confirm we are on the same version of the game patches, so we will investigate and find a solution.

Any news yet @unknown_v2

Any news yet

Guys please let me know if you have any news for solid gear the phantom pain . are working to fixed the problem

Hi, sorry for the delay. There seems to be an issue with the speed that the trainer loads on certain computers. We’re figuring out the exact cause of it, then we will issue a fix that may require a program update.

Any good news guys @unknown_v2 @Frank @STN @system

Guys please any idea how long will it be take ?
@unknown_v2 @system @Frank @STN @Troy @Gargantua

Have you tried removing and re-installing Infinity?

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for 2/17 game update

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Any chance this can be update for 1.09 version of the game? The trainer states that it’s incompatible when the game launches and I’m unable to get health and ammo cheats to work. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, an update to this trainer will be nice!

Yup, I will work on it.

1 Like