Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Awesome to hear! Thank you!

What options donā€™t work for you? The trainer still seems to be working.

Well, I tested the unlimited ammo and unlimited suppressor, and I think those work. Try asking schnozberryā€¦ he/she seems to be having trouble.

Can you add an option for unlimited items/gadgets? :+1:

1 Like

Just some quick info. Infinite Resources does not work. Infinite GMP and infinite HP does. Havenā€™t tried anything else so far.

Would be nice if there could be a update as it would make our lives easier. Appreciate your work anyways.

MTGV: TPP need an upgrade, the Infinite Resources does not work.

Appreciate your work and ty so much.

can you create empty resources function? The infinite resource is great but it also put in so many vehicles, guns, walker gears, it would be nice if I can delete them some how

@unknown_v2 Sorry but imma be annoying. Any way this trainer could get a update? Really needing the infinite resources in the later stages of the game.Farming for one hour for one base expansion isnā€™t that fun.

Edit: (got alerted to the fact that it was Unkown and not System. My bad hehe)

I believe @unknown_v2 did this trainer. I donā€™t think tagging the system will get anywhere

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for version 1.10
  • Added Infinite Gadgets cheat
  • Fixed Infinite Resources

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks @unknown_v2

Awesome. Iā€™ll try it when I get home, in school atm. Thank you before hand @unknown_v2

Hey, I want to use this to avoid having Demon snake, I was wondering if it caused any issues with online. As in, if I used it to add heroism will I be banned from online even though Iā€™m not using anything else?

The Trainer is supposed to be used only for the Single Player campaign, not online or MP gameplay.

WEMOD doesnā€™t make trainers for online use, though sometimes the cheats might work, but use it at your own risk.

Itā€™s not advisable to use the Trainer Online. Taken from the knowledge base:

Infinity does not modify or distribute any copyrighted game material, and it only supports modding single-player mode in games.

We donā€™t offer any mods for multiplayer-mode or any bypasses to obtain free in-game/in-app purchases. However, in some cases, it is possible that Infinity will work in multiplayer-mode because of how closely the gameā€™s multiplayer and single player code intersect. In these cases, we recommend you do not use the mods in a multiplayer match.

We are not responsible if your Steam, Origin, UPlay, or other account gets banned, nor are we responsible for any other consequences that result from multiplayer modding.

We also donā€™t support cracked versions of games. Respect the game developers and buy their games.

I wasnt intending on using it for any online pvp features or anything like that. just for the offline game, I was just curious because I know some companies dont like players using mods or cheats in their single player even if it doesnt effect online.

It does not seem to work now. It tries to load, but then nothingā€¦

Is there any error messages? Can you enable/disable cheats? Does the circle that appears when you click ā€œStart Gameā€ load forever?

No error messages, cheats donā€™t work, cos it donā€™t really start. Itā€™s not loading forever no. I see on steam that it tries to load there too. But then it just stops.

BTW. It worked the first time I used it on this game. Now not so much. Iā€™m not a computer wiz, so I donā€™t know what happened.

Open your MGS:TPP folder where the ā€œmgsvtpp.exeā€ is and open the ā€œversion_info.txtā€ file in notepad. Copy and paste the data in that file here please.