Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Ammo
2. Infinite Gadgets
3. Infinite Health
4. Infinite Horse Health
5. Infinite Resources
6. Infinite GMP
7. Infinite Supressor
8. No Recoil
9. Increased Accuracy
10. Faint All Enemies
11. Heroism
12. Set Heroism
13. Add 1000 Heroism

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 11/20/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/20/2018

• 11/28/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Itā€™s probably because Metal Gear has updated but I couldnā€™t get the unlimited ammo and health to work.

Can you tell me what the last date modified for your EXE is? And are you using the Steam version?

there is also the beta update that adds the MGO beta so it might change some solo play files, just a thought

And yes itā€™s the steam version.

Does Infinity say your game is incompatible when you start the trainer?

Nope.

Having a slight issue launching this game while using INFINITY. If I attempt to start the game without it, it loads just fine. But as soon as I launch it using INFINITY, I get passed the ā€œLogged into servers.ā€ screen then the game just crashes and takes me back to the desktop. Any suggestions?

EDIT: INFINITY is displaying a warning message before launching the game saying that ā€˜the Trainer wasnā€™t designed to run on the gameā€™s current version. At worst, it will cuase the game to crashā€™. I guess this must be the issue, but I thought the tool was designed to detect the latest versions and update accordingly? Or do tool updates have to be released manually?

Also, some suggestions to be added to the trainer listā€¦

ā€¢ Fast Development times
ā€¢ Stealth Mode/Enemies can not see you
ā€¢ Easy Kills
ā€¢ Reset Hits Taken
ā€¢ Change Time of Day

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for version 1.0.7.1

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@unknown_v2ā€¦

Is there a way to make ā€œFaint Enemiesā€ to include the Skulls?

1 Like

looks like the update to the game yesterday broke the trainer

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for the latest version as of this date

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Iā€™ve attempted to use the trainer with MGSV:TPP.

It doesnā€™t seem to work for me right now. Infinite Health just does nothing, Infinite Ammo does the sameā€¦ Faint Ennemies doesnā€™t work neither!

This isnā€™t working for me, iā€™m using version 1.071 of the game.

Can you right click properties on your game exe file and tell me the last modified date? Also, are you playing the game through Steam?

I get the same issueā€¦ here is the last modified date/time: ā€Ž06 ā€ŽFebruary ā€Ž2016, ā€ā€Ž11:43:54.

I also play the game through Steam.

Same issue, no options work.

Using version 1.071 of the game.

should also check if you are using the MGO beta update

Hi,
Please help. None of the mode is working for solid gear tpp. Since updated 4 days ago. How can i ifxed that please . I want to play this week.

Need help please. Iā€™m using stream but starting game with infinity . and still doesnā€™t work any of the mode

I think the trainer is waiting an update. Just gonna have to be patient right now.

1 Like