Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For me the unlimited supressor and some other options don’t work. How do i make the trainer work fully?

1 Like

Yea same for me GMP and other stuff works fine but ammo,gadgets and suppressor don’t work

@unknown_v2 same issue with me also, would be great to have this adjusted thank you for the great work too

will there be an update for this trainer? a few things not working like Infinite resources etc

Please updated this trainer as a new update now invalid the trainer.

A few things ain’t working with this such as the infinite suppressor. Think there needs to be an update possibly.

I feel like im being stupid for asking this…but can trainer creators work on other creators projects if the original author seems to be away?..just asking XD

Yes they sometimes do but their trainers are first to be fixed and updated then maybe they will work on anothers trainer

I just discovered an intersting bug with the “Infinite Gadget” cheat : If you take too much objects (cardboard boxes) the mod basically breaks down, leading to the fulton system to go “empty” after one use.
Though, if you get rid of most of the boxes, the mod works again.
Just wanted to point this out if anyone else encountered this issue and panicked.
Other wise, the silencer cheat doesn’t work, but it is the only one.
Keep up the good work fams

thank you owo)b

1 Like

Hey @unknown_v2

I don’t intend to make a nuisance of myself, but will the Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain trainer be getting an update soon? Almost everything is broken now, and there hans’t been an update for a while. Ever since the 26 July, 2018 update, only the Add Heroism, Infinite GMP, Faint All Enemies, Infinite Health, and Infinite Ammo cheats work. I don’t intend to sound impatient, but it gets a little irritating when these things happen and Version Guard does not want to start. I understand that you have other cheats for other games to fix as well, so I feel bad posting this. I just wish that WeMod had more people capable of working on these trainers. It could really help lighten the load on the rest of you.

Well maybe play another game he’s mia. And trainer proabably wont be updated for quit a while
Also you would have had to have version guard on before the last game update

These not working anymore

When is the update for 1.14 version? -Cyn

Please update

Can we get an update from someone please?

Infinite resources doesn’t work, everything else im using seems to work except the resources.

Bump for update.

@frank and @Zach or anybody really does anyone know when or if @unknown_v2 will come back to update this or any of his trainers none of them work anymore. Or can the trainers be distributed to the other trainer creators? its been months at this point with no contact at all.

Only 2 of his trainers don’t work and Unknown will not be returning. It is up to other trainer creators if they want to take over his games but we aren’t going to force it on them.

1 Like