Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Hey so just wounding if there is anyway you can no-clip because I am stuck right now under a ship with no way out :slight_smile:

Any advice on goto_store command and what it entails?

Have you tried it?

It brings Steam Store App ID for Steam build.

1 Like

The Metro Exodus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Toggle Noclip cheat added
  • Toggle Collisions cheat added
  • Updated notes

Notes:

• W A S D for movement, in the mouse appointed direction
  • Space to move up; Ctrl to move down
  • Shift pressed to increase movement speed
  • When you enable Noclip, it may take several seconds to kick in (same goes for Shift key to do its job); depends where you are and what you do in-game
  • Although Iā€™ve added fail safes, I do NOT recommend keeping it Noclip on between map or save game loads

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Its not letting me launch the cheats now :frowning: I already have my antivirus software off and I am using an RTX 2070 so I can only use Directx 11 or 12

Has nothing to do with DirectX. Kindly stop assuming; itā€™s still your AV.

I just completely disabled my AV and it still does not load any other tips?

• Install WeMod as Administrator and run it as Administrator
  • Run Metro: Exodus
  • Alt-tab to WeMod. Head to Exodus in the games list. Make sure you choose the Epic version. Acknowledge the text (GOT IT), then click PLAY.
  • While the PLAY bevel circle spins, press Ctrl+Shift+D and a console should show up. You should see several WARN log messages. If those show up and donā€™t say anything ā€œnot foundā€, then thereā€™s no reason the trainer shouldnā€™t work. If they do, then kindly tell us which version of the game are you playing (because we donā€™t support cracked versions).

Yeah its giving me a WARN log saying ā€œNo package root folder detected app.ā€ and I am pretty sure the version of my game is 0.1.0.13

First up, you run the Steam or Epic version of the game. Secondly, Iā€™m talking about these warning messages (not any, random):

Ignore the last one; Iā€™m playing with another script enabled, thatā€™s why thereā€™s a ā€œnot foundā€.

Soā€¦ post a pic like that one above, after youā€™ve hit PLAY.

I am using the Epic version of the game

Thank you for completely ignoring my screenshot. Take a look at what you posted; does it remotely match mine? If not, please scroll up in the window. That error message in the background clearly indicates the trainer module fails getting loaded into your game. Not a trainer issue; a WeMod vs. your OS/AV issue. Please address it in a separate section of the forum. Peace.

A post was split to a new topic: Failed to load resource

g_ then push the down arrow key for a long list of commands.

After i start the game via the Play button from the app, all my saves are missing, why is that ?

The game has to be run from Epic Launcher to load the profile savegames. You can hit PLAY after the game is running.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I often run Wemod Steam version trainers even if the game isnā€™t downloaded from steam and usually have no trouble but I am unwilling to do it on this game for some reason I donā€™t know why should I try it or has anyone else done it and willing to let me know how it went?- Cyntharis

What. The. ā– ā– ā– ā– ? Donā€™t edit this, please. Youā€™re ā€œunwillingā€ to do it and ask others? Really now?..