Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You have to make your user the folder owner under the security tab in the folder properties. After you add your user, you can apply the new ownership to all sub folders and files. I just tested this and I can now see all folders in the WindowsApps folder. Once you do this, you can add the .exe to WeMod and hope for the best.

how do i do that?

This link has instructions to follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2623670/access-denied-or-other-errors-when-you-access-or-work-with-files-and-f. Let me know if you run into any issues.

wemod wonā€™t open the .exe for metro exodus, it says it canā€™t open/find an open game.

and unless i drag and drop the actual file, it says there is no permission to access the file and to contact an admin to gain permission.

i canā€™t even open the game directly from the .exe either, i have to use the game pass menu. and opening the security advanced settings to change permissions, says that i donā€™t have permission to view or edit anything.

1 Like

i got the steam version working with the epic game, i added the exe. as normal, load the game and then run the cheat, all works well

i also did some of the above and gave epic all read/rite

Your user isnā€™t an admin or at least doesnā€™t have admin rights to your PC. Hereā€™s a link to change your user account type: https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-make-a-standard-user-an-administrator-in-windows-10/. Be sure to add a test user that is an admin before following those instructions. Let me know if you have any trouble.

my account IS the administrator though.

my account is the ONLY one on my desktop.

In command prompt, type (net user ā€˜your userā€™) then post a screenshot of the output. Near the bottom, it should tell you if your user is part of the Administrator group. That will help with troubleshooting.

Sorry for the seemingly never ending steps, but without looking at your PC, this is the best I can come up with.

Thanks, try this: https://www.isumsoft.com/it/how-to-add-user-to-local-administrator-group-in-windows/. Be sure to log off then log back in to apply the change. As long as youā€™re part of the admin group in that window, you should be set.

I see that your user is part of both the users and administrator groups, but mine is only part of the admin group.

like i said, iā€™m the only user on my desktop.

thatā€™s probably why.

because underneath the computer management, there is no folder that says local users and groups.

So am Iā€¦ thatā€™s why Iā€™m stumped. Something doesnā€™t seem right about your account. Anybody else have any ideas? Iā€™m burned out on thisā€¦ @Instinct, @ptondo, @Chris

The folder that windows store installs games and apps is protected which is why you cannot do anything from there. I think this should still work: http://www.fixedbyvonnie.com/2013/12/where-are-apps-in-the-windows-store-installed/

i recommend that epic cheats, ie console command and noclip are added to steam, why arenā€™t they already

i have access to all the files and folders.

itā€™s just that certain games, like exodus, has the .exe as a file that i donā€™t have permission to do anything with to circumvent wemod to try to see if i can force steam cheats to work or not.

Hey i keep crashing to desktop sometimes it works and i keep playing but then it ctd a little help maybe?

Sounds like your antivirus interfering. Check and make sure this folder: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\WeMod is added to its exception list.

Hey guys! Awesome program you got here. Would it be possible to get an unlimited stamina or at least increase? Iā€™m no way in to shape, but I could run for a longer time then this guy. :smiley:
And maybe a higher jump, like in the older version? Maybe just where you can deside how high you want it to go, like the game speed? :slight_smile:

Having issues with some of the options where they turn off immediately after selecting them. Not sure if that means the trainer needs an update or what. Running game through steam. i.e. Unlimited gas mask dmg, filter time, pressure, medkits, and battery do not work as they used to. Iā€™m guessing this is because of the new DLC release. Thanks for the work you guys put into this program itā€™s made things so much simpler and safer.

Ya the August 20th dlc probably had some effect on the trainer.
Or can this one till stingerr updates his