Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Oh okie, will see when i get time

The Metro Exodus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

custom weapon options be nice to see. like different attachment combinations.
sniper scope on a auto rifle for example. maybe easier said than done. but be pretty cool.

another is teleport to safe point.

the game has been discontinued on steam i cant get it how do i get it now ???

Epic store. Or wait a year till steam gets again

if i buy it on epic store will these cheats work on it
and where do i buy it on the epic store

You buy it on epic store have to download epic store then buy it
There is a certain way to use the trainer for epic game. Gotta move some files around
@N1ceToMeetYou he knows how to do it.

Have Epic Game version and can’t get it to work with my saves… Tried both ways that is mentioned here to launch but no luck…

I have the Epic version and I used the method where I start the game from either the Epic Game Launcher or the shortcut that was created when I installed then once the game has started I <ALT>-<TAB> out of the game and click “Play” in WeMod and once it says “Playing” I <ALT>-<TAB> back to the game and enable the various cheats I want.

The game saves being in the wrong location doesn’t seem to be an effect of WeMod. For me it seems to be an artifact of how you start the game. If you start the game from the executable the game seems to look in the wrong place.

That is exactly right.
when you start it trough the epic launcher the save location is a different one then when you start it trough the exe yourself. Why they did such a stupid thing I don’t know. Epic being Epic I guess.
But yeah. if you find out both directories you can simply copy over trhe saves and they will appear

1 Like

Changes:

• Ghost Mode cheat added
  • Unlimited Pressure cheat added
  • Clean Weapons cheat added
  • Updated notes

1 Like

will be noclip?

Trainer refuses to work with the new Ranger update for Metro.

Due to how much that update changed the game, the trainer most likely needs updated, if you’d like to see an update for the trainer please vote in the WeMod app by selecting the image and then selecting the amount of votes you’d like to contribute :slightly_smiling_face:

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

will this work with the xbox version that was made available through the xbox gamepass for pc?

As long as the versions are the same and the binaries are the same is should. If it doesn’t you will need to vote for a new trainer to be made.

wemod won’t pick up the .exe for metro exodus, and i don’t have access to the windowsapp folder on my g drive to force link wemod to the .exe file

Can try and start the game first then after its running back out and then Click play in wemod.
Other then that most likely will need a new trainer made for xbox pass

we mod isn’t even picking the game up.

it doesn’t even have it listed as “incompatible”.