Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

fixed?

Hey STN, All the cheats work great! Though, the Unlimited Coins cheat doesnt seem to work. Thought you might look into this, love your cheats man keep up the good work!

3 Likes

This mod should be taken down, its seriously flawed and will screw over your 100+ hours that you can put into the game. If you use the XP or skill point cheat, it will cap you to a level lower than 80 (iā€™m 77 now) and there is no way to fix it, even re-installed the gameā€¦So basically, it hard bricks you and have to start overā€¦wtf.

Mod either needs to be fixed or removed.

I used the XP cheat, and now my all my orks are going down to level 1 when they should be gaining levels, even with the cheats deactivated it still happens.

Yes, this happened to me as well, I beat the game fully, just wanted to test the mod to get max out the 600 bonus levels of skill points. What it actually did was level down all my Orcs (some to level 1), level me down to 35 (I then regained to level 77)ā€¦ Iā€™ve noticed that the min levels you gain is 4, so, I imagine this is why Iā€™m stuck at 77. Which completely bricks the game because you will no longer be able to do castle sieges, recruit orcs, etc.

Again, as said, this mod needs to be taken down, no one should be using it unless you want the game to become permanently corrupted.

No word from STN about this either or moderatorsā€¦pretty disappointing the quality of the mods on this site and creators like STN.

PM me your superior quality work. Thank you

I am available 24/7 on Discord or here.

3 Likes

Sorry for the bait-ish post, youā€™ve obviously contributed alot to these mods and site. Yet, wemod has now rated the mod as ā€œincompatible,ā€ so, at least the post has saved bricking others 100+hours of game play. Not faulting you for creating the mode, just calling out for not putting a note, or noting that it bricks pplā€™s games to the point where not even a re-install will fix it.

how? my mirian coins arenā€™t working

hey,STN,why unlimited coins arenā€™t working?

Because the game has been updated, and STN is working with a very small team of trainer builders. They literally havenā€™t had time to update a low-priority game. And it should be said that I want an update too, but we need to be patient. Theyā€™ll probably get around to it eventually.

1 Like

I understand they have a small team but itā€™s been a more than a few months now. Do we have any idea how long it will take to fix this?

1 Like

How exactly does the unlimited coins cheat work?

I have it enabled and every time I buy something it still subtracts from my mirian

It dont right now its broke. I donā€™t play this game but thatā€™s what all the comments are saying.
( see above )

So i came back to this game yesterday and noticed that the unlimited arrows are now crashing my game when i fire one. I played a few months ago Iā€™m not sure exactly when but they worked great then. I am not sure if there has either been an update or if I am just doing something wrong. can someone please help me? i have tried re-downloading the game but that has not fixed it. thank you in advance!!!

hi so i came back to play the game and it seems if you use unlimited timer while in pit fights the camera gets stuck and doesnt if you can fix it ill appreciate it

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app!

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Is unlimited coins working for anybody? I tried it today and the coins (Miriam) cheat option turns on but is not working in game for me, if you purchase anything its still gets deducted.

has any body tried the exp cheat yet and other then that have any problims with the game cheats not working