Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m having the same issue with the unlimited coins not working, the trainer says thats its on but when i spend coins they amount changes accordingly.

Go to inventory screen, they will change to unlimited. Then use them as you like.

Sorry, but the cheat doesn’t work,
I tried everything: after the wemod update, I activated the cheat, recover miriams, went to the inventory screen, spend miriams, try to activate the cheat after being entered into my part, before being there, nothing does it, it doesn’t work

Do you have the steam version?

I have the game box, but I need steam to make it work, and yet in the beginning, the cheat worked very well

also, I play on my second account which doesn’t have the game, so technically I play with the steam version (the family sharing) but in both cases, the cheat didn’t work, but I will go back to my first account and see if the cheat works with the real game

no, I just tried with my other account, it doesn’t work either, the bug is not fixed

Can you please upload your save so the dev or one of our staff can test and debug? Thanks!

I don’t mind, but how do I do it?

One of our staff actually has a save, he’s gonna download the game and test it. When I find out, I’ll let you know :+1::blush:

okay

Hey, after looking into the issue, we cannot find anywhere in the game to still spend the currency. If you could, can you let me know what you’re attempting to buy with that currency? Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

with training orders, when you no longer have any, you can still use them against miriams, or other solution, by improving equipment (it costs miriams),
but it is not that my miriams remain deductible, if I landed at 9 million and they were deduced nevertheless, it would not bother me at all, there, I don’t earn any miriam

I’ll have the dev give the cheat another look next week :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ok thank you, you are really effective as moderation

also I just noticed a few minutes ago that the cheat of infinite skill points doesn’t work either :confused:

1 Like

It seems the infinite health cheat does not work. My health still decreases when I’m attacked.

the first blow only takes away your life, the others won’t do anything to you, that’s what happens with me

1 Like

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes