Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I just looked and it’s working!

you are really effective unlike a flash game team that I will not quote

2 Likes

By the way, one last remark, regarding the pro and the cheat of the experience:

as I don’t have aps the pro, I have to use keyboard shortcuts, first point: so having the pro gives us the choice to waste time to change screen, click on cheats to activate them, and change screen (especially for games like shadow of war that easily slow down the PC),

second point: the pro prevents me from using the experience cheat as I want, I explain:

that I press the button to increase the experience gained, it automatically puts me at 1,000,000 of experience, or it puts me at 1, then 1,000,000 the second time I support, and how do I tell you that if I want, like, only 10,000 more experience points, I have to stay on the downhill button for…I don’t know, like, three or four hours considering how slow it’s going, to get back down or whatever, I gotta tell you, it’s very annoying,
As a result, when last night I activated it on purpose, my talion went from level 20 to level 50, and that way, the legendary equipment I would find would be level 50, which means that I won’t have the pleasure of improving them from beginning to end, the only way to settle this: start the game from beginning,

so if you could fix that, like adapting the cheat for example, or reserving the keyboard shortcuts to pro rather than the activations by clicking, that would be good,

thanks

That’s really not up to me, you would’ve to ask the administration.

I think you’re confusing me with someone of power lol

1 Like

arrow cheat still makes game crash when using the desolation of mordor when trying to switch ammo

The cheats are only for the main story.

2 Likes

in any case I maintain that it is necessary to adapt the cheat of the experience points to make it usable by those who do not have the pro,

thank you in advance

I was wondering, is there any way to make it so that the xp bar doesn’t shoot straight to max if you press f10 once?

that’s what I pointed out 5 messages above yours, for now the only way that exists is to take the pro, but I have no desire, I’ve already asked that it be modified for people like you and me

Game Crash on Unlimited arrows

game doesnt crash for me when i turn on unlimited arrows but sometimes there is a bug where it says i have no arrows and cant shoot arrows or nothing, very annoying especially if i am doing missions wich needs arrows

the unlimited health doesnt work still. i still die. also the exp cheat and unlimited skills dont work

Thanks for your report! We’ll look into this ASAP and will push an update if needed :slightly_smiling_face:

Jelly reaper my problem has to do with the unlimited skills and adjustable exp it doesn’t work for me

Game crash with unlimited arrows and unlimited focus activated

Please make sure you’re using a retail copy and your game is updated to the latest available version

After 37 hours, the game crashes when i use unlimited focus (upon using focus), infinite skill points(upon opening the inventory), and infinite arrows (upon shooting an arrow).
Kinda blows, as it took a long time to get to level 80 even with these cheats and now that im finally there the game is crashing when i use them. i sad.

edit: seems to have stopped once i went left the LITHLAD region. will edit this again if there are more changes.

Fast Traveling out of the region and back into the region seems to fix it. Fast travel to another region, enable cheats, fast travel back. Works.

Ok thanks for the information we’ll have to keep this in mind if someone else runs into this problem.

I’m a bit late to the party, but I’m using this trainer too. The only issues I have so far are:

-Unlimited arrows works only for a limited time. I don’t know the cause, but after a while, even tho your arrows meter is full, you can’t shoot or use any skill related to the bow, and you can’t take any arrows either.
-Unlimited focus doesn’t work with skills, you still use the normal amount of focus.

I’m using STN trainer.

Hi, I don’t suppose know a way to add something that would allow for multiple skill upgrades at the same time?

STN’s trainer is currently outdated, it shows as compatible but is a bug. Please use the Stingerr trainer and it should work perfect :slightly_smiling_face: