Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello there. I don’t know if this is the right place to ask, but I’m wondering if one thing is possible, and I’m not great at explaining things so bear with me:

For STN’s trainer, to which I know is outdated, but there is an option called “No Skill Cooldown” which oddly still works. Is there any way that this option could be added to STRINGERR’s trainer?

I have not read any of the post comments on this forum, so if it is repeating another person’s question, I’m sorry.

No problem with your comment. Well I guess stingerrr would be the only one who could answer that. I just wanted to acknowledge ( had to Google that one ) Haha your comment.
Hope he can answer that but probably wont see it in stns thread
Thanks also for being a pro member too !

1 Like

even with the cheat, enemies who beat you in one or two shots can still kill you, the cheat works otherwise, it’s just enemies who are too strong for you

For the most part, this trainer does not work. 90% of the time it causes the game to CTD.

This trainer is likely outdated because STN is no longer a trainer maker for WeMod. Make sure you select STiNGERR’s trainer in the WeMod desktop app, which was developed more recently.

The “Unlimited Focus” option is quite bugged… doesn’t work well, switches between full and empty really fast and crashes the game ( at least to me ).

The developer of this trainer (STN) is retired from WeMod. Therefore this particular trainer made by STN will no longer get any updates.

However, a newer trainer by @STiNGERR is available. Please use his trainer instead of this one.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

This thread will be closed so that this post does not get bumped out of view.