Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I deleted and started over after running the verification on steam. One thing that held me up was using the mod when came time near the end of the first chapter. The inner gate was destroyed, the mobs came in. Using the mod I destroyed the dragon before it came inside the compound. The goal was to last 2 minutes, after which it moved me into the inside, where had to fight those big ones. Since I killed it before it flew inside the area, it removed the 2 minute timer. That kept the game from moving forward. After I realized it wasnā€™t going to progress, I went back to an autosave and tried again, this time not using unlimited health and arrows. That time it did open the two minute timer, after which I accomplished the two minutes without dying, it then let me then turn on the mod sliders and progress along to Chapter 2. I am currently in the first chapter again, to see what sliders work or donā€™t work.

For the final fight (2 min with the orcs, before the Nazgul portion), Health, Arrows, and Unlimited Timer, worked. Anything else turned erased the 2 min time limit. After that portion of the 2 minutes, turned on the rest of the mod buttons and worked fine. Next Iā€™m going to see if, how or when the Pit Fights work, or what might it be that drops their levels after winning the fight. As mentioned by [NevillesHat], I will not add exp numbers when starting this next chapter. I did do it with this first chapter again, if it happens again not allowing a mob to be recruited, Iā€™ll start over again to continue to find the (possible) causes of these errors.

Chapter 2, second castle (Seregost) taken. Zero Add-ons installed, still the basic game, nothing else enabled. Started the Pit Fights again. No mobs dropped any levels. Numb padā€™s 1, 2,3,4, Ctrl Numb padā€™s 3 & 5, enabled. Tonight I will attempt the Vendetta locations (Where are the save files located, so I may back them up this time?) Thank you, WeModdidians

Chap 2, Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion enabled. Pit Fights who win the contest are now are neither keeping the levels the same (unless reached max level), nor are they losing levels. Again, Iā€™ve tested this in multiple castle locations. Iā€™ve not used any Online Fight Pits, nor the the Vengeance Pits. Iā€™ll back up the saves again and check the Vengeance Pit fights, see if anything happens after trying that out.

Chap 2, Outlaw Nemesis Expansion worked fine with no errors. Today, after hitting level 45, the WeMod stopped working for this game. I had no exp cheats turned on this entire time. Last try it was the exp cheats that stopped me from recruiting anyone. Just restarted the computer to see if it was due to memory (computer was on for a few days, restarted to clear up the memory), same issue, mod cheats not working. None of them. Third time of trying this.

Chap 2, WeMod didnā€™t stop working. When beginning the game, the Health full, the other two not filled. I learned that after moving they filled to full. Continued on with leveling and taking another castle. Mod working just fine today.

Ok, third play through of this game with this WeMod. Chap 2., 44% complete. Third castle taken, now no mobs level up at Pit Fights, nor can I recruit a mob after one of my mobs lose. The mob is at level 23 - it says I am not a high enough level to recruit the broken mob - Iā€™m level 48. Additionally, continue to lose levels, went from 48 to 19 to 17 after each fight. Game uninstalled. Not playing with this WeMod enabled anymore on this game.

everytime i start the primary game my level goes back to 1 .-. @STiNGERR

ANY UPDATE FOR This Trainer??? because i need new version to play Shadow of war !

AND WHEN WILL this Trainer update???

Repeatedly posting here will not help. If thereā€™s enough players/demand with this game, itā€™ll get updated.

ok

I would appreciate an update if possible

Hey, is there any date marked to update the Trainer.
Unfortunately it is not really compatible any more.

Thanks for answering in advance.

1 Like

kind of needs an update, not much works anymore

1 Like

Guys please update this, I was so disappointed to learn that this trainer isnt working anymore.

3 Likes

need update it keep crashing now.

all the cheats work fine for me, i have pro and just turn on cheats then go back into game, not on menu and then use my phone to turn on cheats, wait like 5 to 10 seconds and then go into ranged and their workingā€¦the skill points dont work until i actually level up but theyll be there thenā€¦the money one works but i have to either buy a skill for a captain or sell a sword or something and the money will be there then

Can you explain in proper English pleaseā€¦

wait. so, did u switch on the app after booting up the game to a save?

Cheats crash game. Cheats break game in many various ways. I have had instances of the infinite ammo not working. Instances where the enemy orcs donā€™t load in.

2 Likes

The trainer needs to be updated someone then mod you not work for this training or more.Please let me know, thank you.

2 Likes

Hi!
This trainer needs an update. Cheats will break the gameā€¦

From what I have observed the two biggest issues are the unlimited arrows and unlimited focus. When you active the focus cheat it causes all focus you have to disappear and stops any from building up. And when the unlimited arrow cheat gets activated it does the same thing, disabling both of these automatically freezes the game. I know this is an older game but please update it, itā€™s still in my opinion one of the best open world games made in the last century as far as mechanics and ai behavior.

3 Likes

When using the trainer on the steam version, if youā€™re having issues with it crashing or shooting errors at the main menu after hitting play (like I was), load into a save BEFORE you hit play in the Wemod application or overlay ui. This fixed the issue I was having with crashes and errors. Hopefully this helps someone who may have this issue.

I wish I wouldā€™ve read this discussion before subscribing, the cheats are outdated for both of the games that I play (Middle-Earth: SoW, and Space Engineers), so basically I subbed for nothing. :frowning: