Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Here’s some of the current bugs with STiNGERR’s trainer that I’m having:

Unlimited Health: Does not work
Unlimited Might: Buggy. It works, but here’s a list of what causes it to not recharge instantly:

1.) Executions that do not fully kill the enemy
2.) Raise dead
3.) Using the explosive ability in ranged mode (Can’t remember the name, but it’s on L-Ctrl)
4.) More to be documented soon

I’m sure someone has brought this up many times before, so I know someone will be able to fix these soon :slight_smile:

ALSO NOTE: I’m using the normal version of the game.

So, I found out how to get around the crashes.
Enable “Unlimited Focus” in the main menu, then load your save.
Been using the trainer for several days now and only had crashes when I forgot to enable it in the menu and had already loaded the game.
Also, when fighting a Nazgûl disable the “One-Hit Kill” option, otherwise the Nazgûl cannot be killed.

1 Like

Enable “Unlimited Focus” in the main menu, then load your save.

Thank you you are the first comment about this solution, thanks to you, I also have no crashes

Happy to help…

Just in case anyone else is still having problems with the trainer, open the trainer for Shadow of War and go to history and select the one at the top by STiNGERR (it has 13 options). Also , what I did was set a custom directory. Click on the drop down arrow next to the play button and select where the game is in your files. I know it seems redundant but it worked for me, and of course play the game by selecting the smaller play button under the drop down menu after you select the directory.

Cheats were working totally fine yesterday with no issues (except unlimited health did nothing)

But today any cheat I use crashes the game the instant I try to use the bow

The fix worked to prevent my game from crashing with arrows, but now the unlimited focus cheat became “Always Zero Focus” in effect. And switching that off crashed the game.
Add coins also seems to crash it.
I’m really just confused at this point

not working for me, both the top and the second history version… :frowning:

Encountered a bug where when ever I load into a mission I can’t use any ranged abilities. It keeps telling me to collect ammo when my ammo is full. I only ever use Infinite health, ammo, focus, and might.

1 Like

The cheats works great except for the ghost one, when i use it, captains or uruks that i have to kill can see me but if its just regular uruks, they dont see me.

I am having the same issues as AriaBushnel94. Cheats I have tested like Infinite Health and Might work fine. Same with Unlimited Arrows. However, Unlimited Focus makes the focus constantly zero and if you turn the cheat of again, the game crashes when you try to use focus. The Add Silver Coin cheat also just crashes the game. I am using the latest trainer with 13 options.

I have found what the issue is. Do not use the Texture Pack DLC. It breaks the trainer for some reason. After disabling it the trainer works completely fine with all options.

2 Likes

Same issue, no ranged abilities after cutscenes with captains or mission ends.

For some reason missions like those bugs out the range cheat and sometimes going to a new region as well, heres what I found out that fixed it…for regions, turn off all cheats and go to the area then turn back on. For missions same thing but sometimes after you can actually leave it on until you go to new area. If ut bugs out, just exit to start page amd go back in.

Anyone getting this error when they have cheats on?

I cant recruit anyone due to the possibly level cheats, please fix it

I’m having a similar issue but it seems to be leveling everything down

Getting the same thing: Cannot recruit do to (your) level. I’m lvl 65, cannot recruit a lvl 42??? Additionally, in the Online fights, my highest recruit (was lvl 64) shows up in the Online fights as lvl 2. I kept on using every recruit moved to the leader spot, all showed up as lvl 2 or 3. Something isn’t right here. Also, and I’ve not had this happen until a couple days ago, I get the “warning” that this WeMod may not work due to current version. This is the same version used before getting this “warning”. It’s not been updated, so why now am I getting this “warning”? ~ Thanks for all the work you folks have done, btw. Muchly appreciated.

@Jazzwind The last patch note i found for the game was September 8th, 2018. The last time they were any fixes or improvements was August 9th,2019. That could be the reason you are getting that message from we-mod that this trainer will not work due to the current version of the game. I have not tried the online fights lately but the trainer itself it is built to work with single-player only and not multiplayer.