App Horizon

Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer

I’m experiencing the same issue. Has there been any update on it? I do find that if I turn off all cheats then after some time it works as expected again but will suddenly stop again.

There should be an update for the new and possible final version (1.21/1.20) because compatibility issues

Where is your copy of the game from? :slight_smile:

From Steam.

Now i saw, that the other Functions are working just sometimes, like:

• Unlimited Arrows (gets deactivated after a Cutscene - But still active in the Trainer)
  • Unlimited Focus (same as above - / Poison sometimes crashes the Game)
  • Unlimited Health (same as above - / thing with Poison too)
  • EXP Cheat (Rate sometimes Bugs - Applied 10.000 Exp -> get something else)

Hope i helped a bit.

I assume you have the DLC installed? :confused:

Yes, i bought the Game like a week ago.

Couple of Days back there, i bought the Season Pass too.

The Unlimited Coins doesn’t seem to work for anybody, are we getting a fix or is there something special we must do for it to work?

The trainer most likely needs to be updated when STN has time :slight_smile:

@Instinct if you can contact him and see when he is interested, that would be awesome. STN makes amazing tables and I’ve used his old Cheat Engine stuff for a while, had to delete since Easy Cheat prevents game launches.

He may not have an ETA, if he has one he can chime in here as trainer devs regularly check threads, if he doesn’t he just needs time to get to it :slight_smile:

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Possible to make missions (not quests) to fast forward time 3x automatically rather than 1? I feel like that’d up the stakes a bit for me as I must chooose my next mission wisely (Insert ugly laugh here)