Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

So this is still broken huh? What a waste.

Does the game still have the crashing issue?

Which level are you experiencing the crashes?

The crashes are on all levels after a certain amount of time the game just crashes.

Yeah, weā€™ve tested it multiple times to confirm itā€™s a time thing. The game is currently in the update queue, and Stingerr is aware of the issue.

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Game still crashes with the same UE4 error code

What happened to the infinite arrow and one hit kill cheats?

Iā€™m guessing it was some options that were removed that were crashing the gameā€¦ I havenā€™t had any crashes with the options we have now.

just crashed again with EU4 error

I only have enabled the ā€œGod Modeā€ option, so far, it is working. :grinning:
It seems that if you want something else, better use very patiently the Cheat Engine app with Birdyā€™s Table, at least to edit your items. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Rip Arrows. Sad times

2 Likes

The game has crashed nearly every time I have used this trainer. It happens with either God Mode on or Unlimited Enchantment Points. If these are both on when I launch into a map, I have a 75% chance to crash. Also, the unlimited money will give unlimited eyes if you have one.

1 Like

Itā€™s either crashing or doesnā€™t work at allā€¦

I think this trainer needs looking over. As nothing works with the game anymore

add automatic dupe weapons and speed to the game please and thank you

Although it was Updated August 3rd, the mods for the game could use another look as it still crashes. I can confirm that only using God Mode does not cause crashes, however all others do. Hoping for a more revamped update with additional mods. Fingers Crossed.

2 Likes

hello I would like to know if a fix of the spits is in progress because it is bad to relaunch the games like this and a reshuffle of the cheats is welcome for the windows version

If you are going to update, please wait until after the October Events & ā€œTowerā€ releases. Otherwise we will end up with another broken fix in no time. These releases are going to happen around October 19th (or so the rumors say).

bro you removed all the good features rip