Minecraft360 Seed List [100+]

Lol that’s kind of what I did. I just built walls around one and then dug out parts of the floor and he fell in eventually. Took forever though, he kept falling in without me and dying :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow didnt think of that at all, though i think it would be best to put a trapdoor down dig out from under it then put walls around the pig and open it
Edit- Nvm pigs dont fit in trapdoors and are just assholes

Never thought of doing that. Didn’t even know you could make trapdoors. O_o

You should give a more detailed description on which seed does what, where you spawn, etc.

Thanks for the share.

As for the pig one I corralled the pig and then I dug a pretty deep whole next to it then broke the wall while on the pig and just waited till the pig fell.

i did on some and the spawn location is different everytime to make the map

How do I get the sword?

Thanks for listing these, I can’t wait for them to update to the current version they have on the PC.

Thank u soo much bro Plz help how do I get the sword Plz some one help

Stop calling people your bro, no one is your bro, and do some simple google searches.

You don’t even need to know the recipe anymore… just get some ****ing sticks and wood.

Thank u bro where do I find sticks? Never mind I figured it out thank u bros

Gee, I don’t know, try getting some wood, BRO.

Use this seed, 3666440496532277820

and follow this video

This is a great post especially when Sean gave you credit over at TTG. Good job and I will try later.

Lol didnt know this would get that big, just posted on there like wow…
Edit- added more seeds

In oreder to get the “When Pigs Fly” achievement u need a saddle which could be found in the seed called “worstseedever” just type it in like that and you spawn in front of a dungeon
just remove all the sand and get the saddle from the chest.

Nice list thanks for this.

put the seed in lol.

how do i join your server (xboxcraft.com)???

This isn’t the PC version this is xbox and this is seeds. Im pretty sure there is a sticky on the server too. Also geez 110k views and only 37 replies. :anguished: