Modio 5

Well it seems Modio is finally resurfacing and i think that it has improved with there whole new program, check it out!

URL- Modio 5 Promo Video - YouTube

One of our members, Joakim, put together a nice video showing off the new Modio! Check it out! Check out Joakim’s other work at Joakim-H on deviantART

Download Modio 5 - GameTuts - Download Modio

Because this is a great place to post that, right?

Also, I’m glad the theme of the program isn’t completely ripped from Chrome or anything.

Modio 5?

I could have sworn this was a Google Chrome advertisement.

I didn’t see it as a problem, there a lot of threads posted here for mod tools, this also is a mod tool.

Yes, but most other mod tools that are posted on here are for a single game, or are made by a member of this site, not like modio which has been in competition with horizon for a while now, even tho horizon is way out in front compared to modio…

So is this one made up from other people’s source code or what?

Sweet thanks, I still use this to download saves

edit: ooohhhhhhh myyyyyy goddddddd its so SLOW!!!

I would still rather prefer horizon since modio has a few bugs in it

I honestly like Horizon a lot better than any other mod tool and i think everyone here agrees with me, even though Modio is competition it will never compete with Horizon, this shouldn’t be a big deal, but if it is you are more than welcome to delete my thread.

Agreed, Horizon far surpasses Modio in every way… except for an integrated gamesave exchange. HINT-HINT

1 Like

If there was real compitition between Horizon and Modio still like back in the day I would say this a No no lol but seriously XboxMB is way in the lead with Game Tuts so this post dose not really bother me

Seems like they spent more time making the video than the program

1 Like

Exactly how I feel, there has been one in development for like a year now lol.
I hope its out with horizon v3

To be honest, I don’t like it. I am a donator/vip on game-tuts and there are hardly any benefits for donators/vips.

Same here, I bought VIP soooo long ago, pretty much right when the USB update came out. So now I just have an inactive VIP account lol

gabe_k is a developer.

I like the design, but honestly, it just looks like they’ve ripped the design from google chrome, I mean, its nice… but can’t they come up with a non-lookalike design?

I’m sorry but saying **** about people can’t come up with a design, Horizon uses DotNetBar which thousands of programs use … at least they didn’t just import a dll and actually created controls.

Looks like an awful try at replicating Horizon’s promo video…

I’m sorry but saying **** about people can’t come up with a design, Horizon uses DotNetBar which thousands of programs use … at least they didn’t just import a dll and actually created controls.

I’m not hating or anything, but yes, your correct, Horizon does use DotNetBar, and many other designs use it too, but to note google chrome is bigger than any of them in usage, and to note modio has used that design, its just gets me why make it the same look? I admit, I like it… but it just has the same style.

1 Like