MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Has anyone tested the trainer with the new update?

1 Like

Individually tested and working with Sunbreak as of July 8th 2022, Patch# 10.0.3.0
(Everything still works)

1. Unlimited Health Regeneration
  2. Unlimited Stamina
  3. Edit Max Health
  4. Edit Max Stamina
  5. No Hunger
  6. Wirebugs No Cooldown
  7. Max Weapon Sharpness
  8. Unlimited Quick Item Usage
  9. Unlimited Ammo
  10. Edit Money
  11. Edit Points
  12. Edit Item Quantity
  13. Edit Attack
  14. Edit Critical Chance
  15. Edit Defense
  16. Reset Mission Timer
  17. No/Minimum Forge & Upgrade Requirements
  18. Instantly Complete Quest
  19. Set Game Speed

First time I launched the game it wouldn’t load, so I started the game and then launched Wemod, which caused some cheats not to work. Closed everything out and launched the game through Wemod. Everything worked fine on second attempt. :+1:

2 Likes

Does this also applies for the sunbreak DLC that just came out ? because if you didnt bought the DLC and you didnt actually reached that state of the DLCs content, that could change stuff up due to people reporting that their cheats dont work with sunbreak

1 Like

Regardless of having Sunbreak DLC. There was still a balance patch for base game. It should still work for base game only.

is it possible to add no reload and inf loot options?

Tested with Sunbreak. I edited the post for clarity. Thanks for the feedback!

What do you mean by infinite loot? there is a max mission items and item quantity editor. you must have at least 2 of the item for the cheat to work. set you desired press set. press change page set again until all pages in your loot box is set to your desired amount.

Hi is it possible that wemod cheats are breaking the game? It broke 2 times today and it sent a crash report.
Or is the game that is unstable?

1 Like

me too

2 Likes

I think wemod is affecting these crashes. I turned it off after I got the materials I needed and it ran fine. It seems that if I leave the cheats on too long the game would send a crash report.

1 Like

After all this time I think they have no interest in making the Rise trainer anywhere near as good as World’s, so no new options.
I mean, we still do not have a real health cheat.

2 Likes

Please, add MR or HR ranks multiplier. :smiley:

1 Like

It happend to me too but after I installed the mod “REFramework” (version 1.3.1) this no longer is the case.

1 Like

Does anybody know how to remove these random balloons that keep changing my HP to almost zero? It resets my HP just like any green balloons because that is the only way to get unlimited HP is by boosting yourself with mega potions.

removing the max health and max stamina from the Quick Cheat load options would be helpful to me personally. or adding a “set” button like for weapon damage etc… so it has to be manually applied as a value

You can disable those saved cheats if you don’t want them to automatically be applied.

1 Like

Can you please update???

1 Like

The trainer is up to date. Are you having issues with something?

1 Like

1: how can they be disabled? there is no toggle button for Max HP and Max Stamina so if i use quick cheats it locks in the values and ignores all buffs that would change them
2: Hotkeys stopped working, at least sharpness, max ammo and quick items (Numpad 7 8, 9) UPDATE If i launch the game via the wemod launcher this happens. If i launch wemod after the game it doesn’t, not sure why it worked 2 days ago*

1 Like

Faulting application name: MonsterHunterRise.exe, version: 10.0.3.0, time stamp: 0x62c50846
Faulting module name: CELib_x64.dll, version: 6.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000000b48e
Faulting process ID: 0xb6c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8aa94210a0e51
Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MonsterHunterRise\MonsterHunterRise.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\WeMod\app-8.3.1\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\trainerlib\CELib_x64.dll
Report ID: 99994f00-bfe9-4ce9-ba34-aad0bf2632f1
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Had this twice in the last 90 minutes. Any ideas?